ELAN, FocalTech and Synaptics (Smart Touchpad) Driver

EMlyDinEsH

Works, but today i don't know why, the backlight from the keyboard has stopped working ? i tried reinstalling the kext a few times, but nothing to do.. i'm disappointed don't wan't to reinstall the whole hackintosh for the 4rd time !

Sorry for very late reply as i was too busy. What is your system model? What are the kexts of mine you use? Get me your system log and ioreg file then PM me. I'll hep and fix your problem after 21st of this month as I'm currently travelling.

Hello!)

Can you explain, how to make scroll faster?

Mouse speed and scrolling are too slow for me.

I increased mouse speed by command shell (defaults write -g com.apple.trackpad.scaling -float 15.0), but I didn't find out how to make scroll work faster (defaults write -g com.apple.trackpad.scrolling -float 30.0 / defaults write NSGlobalDomain com.apple.scrollwheel.scaling -float 30.0).

Hoping for your help!

You can by editing the plist options scrollLevelFactor and Granularity from new update.

New update(v4.0.5) is released with some bug fixes and new options. Everyone try this and give me your feedback. I'll respond to your issue after 21st. I promise you that my development will be very quick and answer your questions faster from then as i was too busy and had many problems for the past two months.

Can someone please point me to the 3.8 version of this? I've read that it's the one that works best with Yosemite, but it isn't linked on the first page. Thanks! 

EDIT: Also, does anyone else have their trackpad detected in the Preference Panes? Mine says it cannot detect any trackpad. 

I am using 4.0.5 version with my dell inspiron n5520, so far it is working fine. The whole system is great. Only issue is BT/WiFi not working so I am using external USB for Wifi.

Any how... I want to customize the swiping of 2 and 3 fingers, and in the documentation it is mentioned that i can change values getting it from 'Supported OSX Gesture Functions list' but where actually is that list. I am trying to find that from 2 days now... Sorry if that was so obvious and I still cant find that.

Works, but today i don't know why, the backlight from the keyboard has stopped working ? i tried reinstalling the kext a few times, but nothing to do.. i'm disappointed don't wan't to reinstall the whole hackintosh for the 4rd time !

Same Problem like Zkryvix described. Instantly no KeyboardBacklight anymore. If I try to edit the Info.plist (4.0.5) the system stops booting. 

Yosemite 10.10.2 and Clover. Thx

I have the same problem with you. ApplePS2ElanTouchpad.kext can't run on Yosemite 10.10.2.

Emily: Please fix this :)

Thats strange. mine works fine. apart from disconnecting at random times. i think it's when the red mouse on the keyboard is touched by accident. i don't know if that is the case but thats what I'm thinking. anyway to disable the mouse on keyboard on lenovo?

i updated osx yosemite 10.10.2 but no work on this osx ApplePS2ElanTouchpad.kext

I have the same problem with you. ApplePS2ElanTouchpad.kext can't run on Yosemite 10.10.2.

Emily: Please fix this :)

PM me for beta test of new version I'm working on to fix this.