ELAN and FocalTech (Smart Touchpad) driver Issues

EMlyDinEsH

Hey guys.

I just installed the latest v2.1.3 driver on my Samsung RF411. However, the mouse pointer lags a little here and there, and when I go to Console to see what's going on, I see things like "Elan: Returned from rotate 1" or "Elan: Returned from Rotate 2". Furthermore, I don't have inertial scrolling... Please help. Thanks

Hey guys.

I just installed the latest v2.1.3 driver on my Samsung RF411. However, the mouse pointer lags a little here and there, and when I go to Console to see what's going on, I see things like "Elan: Returned from rotate 1" or "Elan: Returned from Rotate 2". Furthermore, I don't have inertial scrolling... Please help. Thanks

Did you install Mountain Lion version of 2.1.3?

I did not implement inertial scrolling, just Normal two finger scrolling but for this to work you need to change the Scrolling speed once.

EMlyDinEsH, congrats on your work my friend. I've been using your kexts since you release it. Now i'm with a v4 on my asus laptop and i have to ask you if it is possible to replicate the scroll effect of the original magic trackpads, like release the scroll and the page keep moving a bit, or to reload some apps like twitter, when you scroll up and it refresh the tweets?

Another detail: Is it possible to deactivate the right click and the right click just be use when you actually click the trackpad with 2 fingers, like the original magic trackpad?

Thanks for the great job!

EMlyDinEsH, congrats on your work my friend. I've been using your kexts since you release it. Now i'm with a v4 on my asus laptop and i have to ask you if it is possible to replicate the scroll effect of the original magic trackpads, like release the scroll and the page keep moving a bit, or to reload some apps like twitter, when you scroll up and it refresh the tweets?

Another detail: Is it possible to deactivate the right click and the right click just be use when you actually click the trackpad with 2 fingers, like the original magic trackpad?

Thanks for the great job!

So many people have been asking the inertial scrolling effect and I'll look into this when I get time but for now I can't do anything becoz of my life and for disabling right click I'll try to provide a plist entry to enable/disable that in next version which is coming soon with improvements.

What kind of scroll you do for Tweet refresh?

So many people have been asking the inertial scrolling effect and I'll look into this when I get time but for now I can't do anything becoz of my life and for disabling right click I'll try to provide a plist entry to enable/disable that in next version which is coming soon with improvements.

What kind of scroll you do for Tweet refresh?

Thanks for the answer. The scroll for twitter that refresh is ios like, you scroll the page beyond the end of it.

Looking forward for the next improvements! Thanks.