ELAN and FocalTech (Smart Touchpad) driver Issues

EMlyDinEsH

no inside the extra folder and run my fix... it will do it for you

So I will remove Apple PS2 Controller, VoodooPS2Controller, AppleACPIPS2Nub, ApplePS2 Keyboard and old Elan Touchpad Kexts from myhack.kext and place ApplePS2Controller.kext and ApplePS2ElanTouchpad.kext on S/L/E ? then run myhack.app and run my fix?

• Administrators

not sure what you have or trying to accomplish buy myfix takes care of myhack kext for you. you should not have to manually edit that kext. having the kexts you need loaded in the extra extensions folder then running a myfix should resolve itself. now if you manually added them to s/l/e remove the ones in e/e or the ones in s/l/e if you prefer e/e then run myfix either way.

not sure what you have or trying to accomplish buy myfix takes care of myhack kext for you. you should not have to manually edit that kext. having the kexts you need loaded in the extra extensions folder then running a myfix should resolve itself. now if you manually added them to s/l/e remove the ones in e/e or the ones in s/l/e if you prefer e/e then run myfix either way.

OHHHHHHHH! XD So I'll just place the Elan Kext in S/L/E and run myfix and it's done? Okay okay hehe