ELAN and FocalTech (Smart Touchpad) driver Issues

EMlyDinEsH

Hi EMlyDinEsH,

Thank you so much for your work on the Elan driver!

Running a Samsung NP880Z5E Core i7 here with Mavericks 10.9.1.

The Elan driver works well for the most part, but it is not giving me a "right click" capability on the smart pad. I have tried mouse mode, three finger tap, two finger tap, etc. Also have tried changing settings in plist to see if that would have any effect.  It didin't

The multi finger taps work, swipes work. It all seems to work except anything that would give me a basic mouse right click.

Any help to get the right click working on the smart pad would be very appreciated.

I am running Elan driver 3.5. When I try to install the 4.0beta neither the keyboard or smart pad function and I have to use a USB keyboard and mouse to get the system back to 3.5.

I am booting off of an external HD via USB port if that matters, using the Chameleon boot loader.

Regards,

Darryl

Do you have any modifier keys position change especially control key in your keyboard?

I have an issue. My bluetooth usb adapter breaks touchpad and mouse after sleep. Someone else with this issue? I test with  bluetooth usb plugged/unplugged then sleep only works fine without the adapter. Weird problem :)

Let me see your system log after and before sleep along with an ioreg.

Hey, So I still can't get this working (v4) on Mountain Lion 10.8.2 and decided to boot verbose and safe mode. There is writing Elan :sucessful or something similar like that.

It actually works on -v -x mode, but not normal mode (without any flags)

I can get to change my trackpad settings from system preferences,

But if without flags, its giving me "connect a bluetooth trackpad"

Please help me so i can use it without any bootflag

Hey, So I still can't get this working (v4) on Mountain Lion 10.8.2 and decided to boot verbose and safe mode. There is writing Elan :sucessful or something similar like that.

It actually works on -v -x mode, but not normal mode (without any flags)

I can get to change my trackpad settings from system preferences,

But if without flags, its giving me "connect a bluetooth trackpad"

Please help me so i can use it without any bootflag

Can you get me your system log and ioreg with normal boot and in safe boot too?