ELAN and FocalTech (Smart Touchpad) driver Issues

EMlyDinEsH

Hey, 

I'm using the last version from you (beta 5)

When I scroll up or down with two fingers, the windows are maximize or change to little view .. and also the swipes with 3 fingers does not work to use multiple desktops.

It would be great if you could solve this.

Also it would be great if you could improve the feature on web browsing that the site can scrolling more up and down. This is a great hook,

Best Regards and Thanks for your work

Same issue. Using either beta 3 or 5. Windows maximise or minimise using scroll with 2 fingers. Please ehlp as it's very annoying. machine is an Acer S3 -371

Hi Crew,

I love your kext, it solved my major tap to click not working problem back when I was using Voodoo. But now, I wanted to know if there's any way to configure sensitivity for this driver. Scrolling is wayyyyy too sensitive, I could scroll through the Bible in one go, I want to adjust it. I'm sorry if I missed it on the page, I'm a little bad at English. Thanks for the kext though!

Hey, I'm a little new on this forum, but just registered to ask for a very specific problem that my laptop suffers when using your kext. I've patched the Brightness Slider on my hack using RehabMan's guide, but then, after what appears to be a correct patching, my brightness keys toggle mute instead of the respective Brightness (Not sure if they did that before the DSDT patch). After further investigation, I noticed that the patching was correct and the keyboard in fact was sending both the mute and the brightness up/down respectively. Is there a way I can force the kext to stop assigning media keys to my brightness keys? (Fn + F2 for Brightness down, and Fn + F3 for brightness up.)

Here's some little detail about my hack:

I'm using a HP 240 G5, uses ELAN trackpad, the keyboard came with a Latin American configuration (I can live with it, and Apple awful mapping). 

Hi,

big thanks, for the great driver working on Dell XPS15 x521l.

I would like to know, how I can change the double-click time in the plist file, because the behavior of this driver is a little bit tricky. If I double click a folder, I have to tap (one click) on the folder first, an then I can double-click in normal speed to look inside. But if I would like to open the folder in normal way, with double click immediately, I have to double-click in very slow speed to open it - this is strange. 

The second problem is the the cursor left or right speed on holding, its very slow...how can I change this?

Best regards

Hi guys, I have a problem:

I found a bug with cmd + shift + enter. It doesn't work correctly.

left cmd + left shift + enter  -> works bad, not always...

left cmd + right shift + enter -> works great

Could you fix it please?

(Clover v4128, OSX 10.12)

Hi I have a Lenovo yoga 500 i5-6200 with a FocalTech trackpad.

Issue I'm having is I have 4.7 beta 3 smart touch kext installed. My keyboard is working, mouse is working (little slow but ok). But to get 2-finger scroll to work I have to press CTRL key on my keyboard. Is there any way of getting it working without needing to do that? 

I did install the Beta 5 release but my mouse was slower/buggy and same issue. 

Shame as otherwise everything else system wise is working excellent on this laptop.I have attached my EFI folder from Clover is that a help? please let me know if you need anything else. A fix would be fantastic! thanks in advance. EFI 2.zip