Fn HotKey and ALS sensor driver for Asus Notebooks

EMlyDinEsH

Here is my System.log file. Please let me know if you need anything else.

Thank you,

Adi

EDIT : while searching for ASUS in my All Messages System Log Quesries in the Console, i found this message :

5/4/13 2:28:57.968 PM com.apple.kextd[12]: Kext id com.apple.AsusNBWMI not found; removing personalities from kernel.

Does that mean that the extension is not properly installed ?

Yes, your kext is not installed properly. I request you to wait for my update to my kext which will be release this week then try to install again.

I have edited my DSDT Getting out of the windows with aida64. Once the camera is not working and some of the function keys. I disabled the Nvidia (method PINI). Work only fn +1 (sleep), fn + f5,6, 7 (backlight). All without animation. (Translated by Google)

Ioreg:

attachicon.gifMacBook Pro - Kalmah.zip

Send me your full dump based on the thread i've asked before plz.

From your ioregfile i don't see my driver has been loaded so something is wrong with your installation so i suggest you to check.

Send me your full dump based on the thread i've asked before plz.

From your ioregfile i don't see my driver has been loaded so something is wrong with your installation so i suggest you to check.

Well, here's a dump DSDT from windows (clean and unedited), and a report in txt. ssdt think here is not necessary.

http://yadi.sk/d/cQ00sf0B44itb - dsdt original from aida64

http://yadi.sk/d/GFeN4iVu44j3t - report in txt (sorry, report in russian. :)) But I think you can understand.

I have some technical isssues with my internet and some personal issues so couldn't upload the kext v1.4 but will try to release it today/tomorrow if everything goes fine.

Request to everyone: I need your support now so if anybody could be able to donate then i request to do the paypal mail in the first post so this can help me and can focus more on the driver in future.

Thanks for all the support.

Where in my DSDT can i make the edit to.  I'm not sure what is called on my laptop, and the DSDT editor patch I have has no patch related to that.  It's a 13z dell i3 dual core HD4000 lappy.  Its a sweet thing that have almost all there.  Can you tell where in DSDT I can patch to have your kext to work.  The brightness keys don't work.  Audio keys work but play keys don't.  Don't care of play keys as there is no optical.  But guessing it launches itunes though. Here i'm attaching my working DSDT so far.  Also I may start a new thread but why does the laptop brightness goes to max after sleep?  Is there a fix for that?

DSDT.aml.zip