Fn HotKey and ALS sensor driver for Asus Notebooks

EMlyDinEsH

you can't get HDMI with those quite old drivers 10.6.2 i suppose so, you need to use at least the AppleHDA from 10.8.3, and for the sleep IOAudio use the last one from EMlyDinEsH. I need some time to patch and correct your driver, the codec dump will help a lot, please as soon as you get it attach it here.

Good Luck

Edit:

try the attached files I´m almost 100% sure this files with give you HDMI and full Working Sound, this files are based in your config, delete the HDAEnabler your won't need it anymore I had corrected the layout for sound inside your DSDT. Don't forget to correct permissions and update your kernel cache (sudo kextcache -system-prelinked-kernel). This drivers are for 10.8.4 and also will work on 10.8.5.

Please report back

Removed HDAenabler and tried your kexts and everything works but HDMI :wacko:  I wonder if any of my gfx drivers have to be edited? By the way i am using apple's stock nvidia drivers because they dont show the channel timeout glitch with our fermi cards. Ill keep trying it though...

YOu are the best!! :D

Removed HDAenabler and tried your kexts and everything works but HDMI :wacko: I wonder if any of my gfx drivers have to be edited? By the way i am using apple's stock nvidia drivers because they dont show the channel timeout glitch with our fermi cards. Ill keep trying it though...

YOu are the best!! :D

Shouldn't the apple hda contain two seep rate devices? As the gtx 460m handles its own sound and has its own codec? Maybe I should add its device id into applehdacontroller kext? All the other DSDT patches I see are for intel hd 3000 which is easy since they share the same audio codec? I will try to see if Use HDMIAUDIO option would work in chameleon boot.plist.

Shouldn't the apple hda contain two seep rate devices? As the gtx 460m handles its own sound and has its own codec? Maybe I should add its device id into applehdacontroller kext? All the other DSDT patches I see are for intel hd 3000 which is easy since they share the same audio codec? I will try to see if Use HDMIAUDIO option would work in chameleon boot.plist

Should hdmi output show up in system profiler? It doesn't show up and EnableHDMIAudio=yes in org.chameleon.boot does nothing. Ill have a look at ioregistry.

Shouldn't the apple hda contain two seep rate devices? As the gtx 460m handles its own sound and has its own codec? Maybe I should add its device id into applehdacontroller kext? All the other DSDT patches I see are for intel hd 3000 which is easy since they share the same audio codec? I will try to see if Use HDMIAUDIO option would work in chameleon boot.plist

Should hdmi output show up in system profiler? It doesn't show up and EnableHDMIAudio=yes in org.chameleon.boot does nothing. Ill have a look at ioregistry.

In system profiler yes in system preferentes - audio only shows when you have a HDMI cable connected.