Fn HotKey and ALS sensor driver for Asus Notebooks

EMlyDinEsH

But of course.  Still nothing.  It's the damn Optimus card. 

Hi,i download v1.6,on my asus n43sl vx263d only the brightness button work,the sound doesn't work.Thanks

Has anyone gotten this driver to work on an ASUS VivoBook S200E, X202E or Q200E?

I tried installing it, but none of the functions work. This laptop doesn't have backlit keys, so I didn't worry about the DSDT edits.

Send me your dsdt and system log so i can take a look at your issue. Also let me know which version of Mac OSX you're using.

Didn't work still and since I started using that DSDT OS X isn't stable. Keeps crashing either on boot or freezes after some time of usage. So I reverted back to my previous DSDT.

Let me see your current dsdt and send me an ioregfile as well,  so i can find the problem. Also provide me your notebooks specs details.

try adding the boot flag dart=0 at the chameleon prompt and see if it helps with that random kp.

I fixed the crash using Lapic Kernel Patcher 0.7. I'll try with that boot flag to see if that works better.

EDIT: dart=0 boot flag seems to work so far.

EDIT 2: Nope... dart=0 boot flag did nothing. Reverting to using Lapic Kernel Patcher 0.7.