Fn HotKey and ALS sensor driver for Asus Notebooks

EMlyDinEsH

Nope, you can't. However, I think Dinesh can help you making your system perfect working. He has added a lot of Asus models already to EDP :).

i see so i need to edit my dsdt..hmmmi hope someone here can help me as i am not familiar with coding.....one more question...can i use the dsdt i have extracted previously before i update my bios or  must reextract again due to updated bios?

i see so i need to edit my dsdt..hmmmi hope someone here can help me as i am not familiar with coding.....one more question...can i use the dsdt i have extracted previously before i update my bios or  must reextract again due to updated bios?

Extract dsdt again from the new bios and send it to me. I'll patch it for your and also there is update coming for the kext which integrates and provides a little control over kext.

Extract dsdt again from the new bios and send it to me. I'll patch it for your and also there is update coming for the kext which integrates and provides a little control over kext.

yeah i already email-ed u my later dump...my email is [email protected] than for the help....i have stated what i need to be helped on the email thanx again....very very much

Nothing is working for me either.. It worked the first time after I installed the kext but now nothing.. UX31A with patched DSDT and the UX31A specific kext installed..

Can you have a look and let me know if my DSDT is patched correctly ?

Thank you,

AdiDSDT.aml.zip

Nothing is working for me either.. It worked the first time after I installed the kext but now nothing.. UX31A with patched DSDT and the UX31A specific kext installed..

Can you have a look and let me know if my DSDT is patched correctly ?

Thank you,

Adiattachicon.gifDSDT.aml.zip

There is new update coming for this driver so try that kext after i release it within a week