Fix for no Audio issue after Sleep in Realtek codecs

EMlyDinEsH

I installed your kext but still no sound from internal speakers after sleep. Headphones are working as usual...

I tested in Windows because this issue seemed to be hardware related but under Windows sound is working even after waking up from sleep.

After updating to 10.9.1, I even tried to patch the new version of AppleHDA.kext (with bcc9's script) replacing layout28.xml.zlib, Platforms.xml.zlib and Contents/PlugIns/AppleHDAHardwareConfigDriver.kext/Contents/Info.plist files with the ones from above AppleHDA.kext patched by you. Still no luck...

P.S. Tried both with and without using EAPDFix.kext

I installed your kext but still no sound from internal speakers after sleep. Headphones are working as usual...

I tested in Windows because this issue seemed to be hardware related but under Windows sound is working even after waking up from sleep.

After updating to 10.9.1, I even tried to patch the new version of AppleHDA.kext (with bcc9's script) replacing layout28.xml.zlib, Platforms.xml.zlib and Contents/PlugIns/AppleHDAHardwareConfigDriver.kext/Contents/Info.plist files with the ones from above AppleHDA.kext patched by you. Still no luck...

P.S. Tried both with and without using EAPDFix.kext

Do you get Bezel animation pop up after sleep with EAPDFix kext? Can you send me your IOreg and System log after sleep with EAPDFix so i can check?

Also have you tried IOAudioFamilyxxx patched? 

Do you get Bezel animation pop up after sleep with EAPDFix kext? Can you send me your IOreg and System log after sleep with EAPDFix so i can check?

Also have you tried IOAudioFamilyxxx patched? 

I have same problem with him by ALC270

After sleep, it has only headphone sound, extends sound no working, evenwhen try EAPDFix kext.

My os is 10.9.0, same on 10.9.1 tested !!!

Hello everyone i have problems to get sound with the applehda and patch my dsdt can anyone help plz 

my Laptop 
HP G62 120eg
Bios F37
i3 330m Arrandale
ALC 270 
ATI 5430m Sound chip is ATI R6xx HDMI

OS X 10.8.5 

installed with iAKTOS ML 2 

FakeSMC installed NullCPUPowermanagment moved to trash 

Dump Txt Nico.zip

Edited by affe1802

Hey! Tks so much for your patch, but it not work on my mac.

I used  IOAudioFamily_1.8.9c11#Node14_SPK_Node#21_HP.zip after sleep, if my computer play any music it will to be down.

Can you help me solve this problem. 

Mac 10.9.2

Attack file include : codecdump, appleHDA patched work perfect, original IOaudiofamily kext.

Tks so much. Sorry for my EL

There is new update for solving these issues. Still its in testing phase and it will be released when its done. If you to try then PM me.

My sound is ALC269VC; 

OS Yosemite using clover 

I patched AppleHDA and used other patched one as well. I can't get sound working after asleep.  

Then I learned about EAPDFix, I found that with the installation of  EAPDFix I get sound to work after asleep if I toggled the volume button within 20 seconds. but EAPDFix also break my asleep. 

Is there away that I can get a Patched IOAudioFamily for Yosemite? 

Or how can I solve my issue, I have been looking for a solution for over 2 weeks going on 3, please please help

Codec info 

Codec: Realtek ALC269VC

Address: 0
AFG Function Id: 0x1 (unsol 1)
Vendor Id: 0x10ec0269

Pin Complex->Audio Mixer->Audio Output (Hex values)

20-> 13-> 3 (0x14->0x0d->0x03)  

HeadPhone : 21-> 12-> 2 (0x15->0x0c->0x02)  

Pin Complex->Audio Selector/Mixer->Audio Input(Hex values)
Internal Mic :  18-> 34-> 9 (0x12->0x22->0x09) 

External Mic : 24-> 35-> 8 (0x18->0x23->0x08)