Where is edptool???

zerosignal0

Hey Guys,

So I have decided to step through the install process again for edp but I am tripping over something really dumb. So in following the directions I have a vanilla install of 10.6.3. I have downloaded RC5 r665 bootloader and installed. I have downloaded the newest "Extra.zip" folder and have replaced my /Extra directory with it. But I can find no trace of edptool.command within that folder. I have attempted to download other versions posted by Leon but everytime I try to from the posts while logged in I get an error message saying I am not allowed... Anyone have any ideas on this one?

-z

Take the latest stable release from WIKI... all other releases are for betas and elites only... or wait 1-2 weeks when the next stable reales will be uploaded...

or get a beta tester - but btw. ive made a extra thread for beta permission request - why the hell no one responds to this??? :(

Take the latest stable release from WIKI... all other releases are for betas and elites only... or wait 1-2 weeks when the next stable reales will be uploaded...

or get a beta tester - but btw. ive made a extra thread for beta permission request - why the hell no one responds to this??? :(

Thanks for the response but thats the problem, I have taken a stable version and not a beta and cant find the file within the /Extra folder that is zipped in any of the releases... http://www.osxlatitude.com/groups/d4xosx/wiki/a92b0/EDP_History_and_Changelog.html

Is there a chance that you could possible post the contents of this script so that I can build my own and include it?

Thanks!

-z

ahm u cant find the edptool.command file in the Extra folder? Maybe your unzip went wrong... try again within OSX.. Btw if u unzip it under Windows don't use the _Mac OS Folder its just a temp folder use the real Extra folder...

I am unzipping it under osx 10.6.6 and am sure its the downloaded folder...