GUIDE- Acer Aspire Timeline M5-581TG-6666 OSX Mountain lion 10.8.4 - NEW 6/6/2013

dragon

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Dragon, i have problem with my Hackintosh in Acer M5-481-TG :D . After finish install ML, my USB mouse and touchpad can't function. cursor was silent when I try to move the mouse or touchpad. I've copied the file kext ElanV4_1.8beta.zip to folder S / L / E but no change to the touchpad. What should I do? thanks before

Hi Dragon, i have problem with my Hackintosh in Acer M5-481-TG :D . After finish install ML, my USB mouse and touchpad can't function. cursor was silent when I try to move the mouse or touchpad. I've copied the file kext ElanV4_1.8beta.zip to folder S / L / E but no change to the touchpad. What should I do? thanks before

please check if you have any other ps2 kext in E/E = extra/extinstion  or if you are using usb flash/HDD bootloader in E/E also

Hi Dragon, good news .. now I've been able to use the mouse  :D
Can I copy an additional kext are you using on the laptop acer M5 yours? (kext audio, video, LAN, Wireles etc) Thanks before

ElanV4_1.8beta not work on my laptop  :mellow:

Please post your problem about touchpad here

this is my (audio+LAN) LAN+Audio.zip

for Graphics I use original kext with patched power management for graphics which included in post #1

my wireless chip is AR9462 which doesn't work until some geek patch it AirPortAtheros40.kext.zip

if my AppleHDA didn't work follow this guide to make your own kext

Tell me if it worked for you.

* My ARMOR  :D

-ML 10.8.0 (Retail Version)

-My Hack 3.1.2

-multifail for ML 5.2.0

-DSDT + SSDT + boot.plist + smbios.zip DSDT + SSDT + boot.plist + smbios.zip and  patched kexts.zip from attachment

-Use VMWare OSX ML

-Create UFD bootable OSX installer use my Hack 3.1.2

-instal multifail and check Legacy USB support -> select destination to UFD my hack (I get an error message after installing multifail with legacy USB support option selected  -_-, I do not understand why)

-copy DSDT + SSDT + boot.plist + smbios.zip DSDT + SSDT + boot.plist + smbios to Extra Folder and patched kexts to S/L/E

In Bios Setting :

- SATA HDD -> AHCI

- Graphics -> Integrated

use -v bootflag 

* During the process of loading, after + - 2 minutes, then the screen went black, but the laptop is switched on (I try to open the DVD drive, and it works)  <_<

-sorry, I did not get a photo because it lasted all of a sudden

Hello i've a m5 581TG it's french version because american version and french version are not the same ! ^^ I've install ML 10.8.2 but i can't downgrade my bios to 1.07 (i'm in 1.11 version)  it make error  fan  turn maximum and laptop can't power off i most reset battery .

So have you got a method to full power off gt640m ?

Sorry for my very bad english !

Say me if you don't understand me

Thank you

* My ARMOR  :D

-ML 10.8.0 (Retail Version)

-My Hack 3.1.2

-multifail for ML 5.2.0

-DSDT + SSDT + boot.plist + smbios.zip DSDT + SSDT + boot.plist + smbios.zip and  patched kexts.zip from attachment

-Use VMWare OSX ML

-Create UFD bootable OSX installer use my Hack 3.1.2

-instal multifail and check Legacy USB support -> select destination to UFD my hack (I get an error message after installing multifail with legacy USB support option selected  -_-, I do not understand why)

-copy DSDT + SSDT + boot.plist + smbios.zip DSDT + SSDT + boot.plist + smbios to Extra Folder and patched kexts to S/L/E

In Bios Setting :

- SATA HDD -> AHCI

- Graphics -> Integrated

use -v bootflag 

* During the process of loading, after + - 2 minutes, then the screen went black, but the laptop is switched on (I try to open the DVD drive, and it works)  <_<

-sorry, I did not get a photo because it lasted all of a sudden

what system you are using ? is it PC or laptop ?