GUIDE- Acer Aspire Timeline M5-581TG-6666 OSX Mountain lion 10.8.4 - NEW 6/6/2013

dragon

Hello i've a m5 581TG it's french version because american version and french version are not the same ! ^^ I've install ML 10.8.2 but i can't downgrade my bios to 1.07 (i'm in 1.11 version)  it make error  fan  turn maximum and laptop can't power off i most reset battery .

So have you got a method to full power off gt640m ?

Sorry for my very bad english !

Say me if you don't understand me

Thank you

French version has different model number search for it and then lock at acer web site for older Bios verison with bigger size than yours. Eg:(if 1.11=3 MB then you should find older version with bigger size 1.07=7MB) you might need even lower or maybe higher Bios version depend on size. you might ask why newer version is smaller? because the removed the option switching graphics which killed the ability to use MAC

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

French version has different model number search for it and then lock at acer web site for older Bios verison with bigger size than yours. Eg:(if 1.11=3 MB then you should find older version with bigger size 1.07=7MB) you might need even lower or maybe higher Bios version depend on size. you might ask why newer version is smaller? because the removed the option switching graphics which killed the ability to use MAC

Thank you but i'have already try two version on two acer site it cause same error

maybe flash bios ...

ML boot with -x with you dsdt in Extra with good resolution but in normal mod i'm stuck after "NTFS Volume name version 3.1"

IS it possible disables Graphics card in DSDT with his adress ?

this will be great !!