GUIDE- Acer Aspire Timeline M5-581TG-6666 OSX Mountain lion 10.8.4 - NEW 6/6/2013

dragon

<p>i installed 10.8.1 with unifail and it works perfectly but i copy dsdt in extra folder and when i close laptop sleep mode don't work (sorry i don't know how say "mise en veille" in english" </p>

<p>what's AppleHDA.kext ??</p>

<p>And trackpad work without ApplePS2ElanTouch.kext</p>

<p>edit: I've sound  bluetooth but no wifi no lan </p>

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i installed 10.8.1 with unifail and it works perfectly but i copy dsdt in extra folder and when i close laptop sleep mode don't work (sorry i don't know how say "mise en veille" in english" 

what's AppleHDA.kext ??

And trackpad work without ApplePS2ElanTouch.kext

please make a backup of your working system to be able to restore back in under 2 mnts using this app

and make sure to install my power management kext and remove nullcpu to make sleep working

Hello,

I have a m5-581tg and I have make a bootable myhack usb with mountain lion, and i have follow all the steps in the first post, but my touchpad isn´t working yet. The instalation only works on an usb 2.0 port, so i can´t use an usb mouse because i only have an usb 2.0 port and the usb 3.0 ports don´t work. Any idea?

I want to know too if atheros wifi is working on your laptop.

Sorry for my bad english and thanks. 

Hi, Dragon.

I have the same notebook (M5-581TG-6666), I try install MacOs using your gide (copy all patched kexts to E/E and S/L/E), but loading stucks on AppleHDA. I delete that kext from E/E and from S/L/E, and loading was success. But then the installation screen (gray screen with apple) apeared it stucks again. Touchpad works, mouse moves, but is the emblem of loading (colored circle). I wait enough (about 2h) before gave up and shut down. Any ideas?

In the installation i had to use the keyboard using this: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1343?viewlocale=en_US because USB 3.0 doesn´t work at installation, and I only have one, where the installer was connected. Then, I booted with -x and use an usb mouse to install all the kext attached in the post. That´s all. I have an AR9462 wifi card, and I downloaded the patched kext attached in the first page of the post, but wifi is not working yet, only bluetooth is working.