10 ways to make the world a better place

Leon

• Administrators

Hi,

Wanna make the world a better place ? take part of these talks and bring forth your ideas.

Here is something to get you started.

1. Patents age limit:
After a 5-7 years and a patent will expire and the knowledge will belong to the world - for everyone to benefit from, this will force companies to keep a creative level and not just lean back harvest the fruits of a 15 year old patent.

2. Medical Industry change:
Medical research, devleopment, care and threatment is free for all and under goverment / non-profit organ
Those not under the non-profit organ or running as a non profit organ have to be forced to invest 50% of their profit for cures - not threatments

3. Schools
Schools have to be 100% tax funded, private companies can not affect what students thinks or do - further more

4. Fossil fuels
Fossil usage such as cars should get a 2000% tax, while energy green cars will have no tax at all

5. Fobid lobying
Political intervention by companies is forbidden, companies or special/weird orgnazations do not make the low - people do.

6. Tax system 
Same tax system everywhere in the world, no diffrence, no tax evation, same system for all, simpel rules

7. Relegion
Religion is seperated from state: Religion is a belief, not a law - religous systems is on the same level as a company/co-operation and will pay taxes as such

8. Banking
A govermental bank will be created, it is not allowed to carry profit and its only job is borrow money to house owners and the lowest interest rate posebil

9. Micro goverment
The world will work forward micro goverments that spend time on leading the open-source/non-profit organzations that handels the actual task

10. No politican is allowed more than a maximum of 10 years within politics - further more, A minister of farming, should have a farmer education, same goes with militray etc.

• Administrators

[...]

4. Fossil fuels
Fossil usage such as cars should get a 2000% tax, while energy green cars will have no tax at all
[...]

No way! My Lotus will just not run on olive oil and if it did, there's no way mini-skirted chicks would get into a fryer!

• Administrators
No way! My Lotus will just not run on olive oil and if it did, there's no way mini-skirted chicks would get into a fryer!

There is plenty of awesome eletric sports models around... https://www.google.com/search?q=sports+electric+car&aq=0&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&authuser=0&ei=YPDyUN3PE5Lc4QS6-YHIDw&biw=1555&bih=783&sei=YvDyUK_nBaKH4gSAi4GgBA

I dunno...

My friend picks up a LOT of chicks in his Toyota Prius. :P

6. Tax system 
Same tax system everywhere in the world, no diffrence, no tax evation, same system for all, simpel rules

I don't see this happening anytime soon. Hell, we can't get the Korea's to play nicely.. What makes you think they'll adopt a global tax system?

It seems to me that all these thoughts are those of level-headed, forward thinking people. Unfortunately, those who run the countries (and I'm not only referring to the politicians, but the special interest groups, the greedy corporate people and those who just don't care to agree with virtually anyone), are not inclined to see things that clearly. We'll also need people with ba11s and backbones to put forth these ideas and stand behind them as well as judges (those who aren't politically indebted) to enforce these principals as well as building the fences around our institutions high enough to keep the violators in.