eraydin

Its seems like your USB3.0 kext is creating problem, which kexts you are using for USB3.0? Are you using patched AppleInteCPUxxx kext?

I use AppleIntelCPUPowerManagment from first post. May be it is patched. I do not know.

My laptop does not boot without kexts for USB3.0. At first I use PXHCD.kext from http://www.osx86.net/downloads.php?do=file&id=3408 . Now I delete this PXHCD, install kext from first post, rebuild cache... and... nothing.. sleep now work.

If i disable in BIOS bluetooth and remove all USB devices, sleep work fine, but in 5-10 min after wakeup i give KP. 

If i disable in BIOS bluetooth and not remove USB mouse, sleep not work, OS itself wake up in 1-2 min and give immediately KP.

And now my laptop does not want to boot when in BIOS enabled USB. I reinstalled repeatedly kexts on USB (and PXHCD). Clover rewrite DSDT?

Yes, it can do so please check config files of clover and also which USB3.0 do you have in your notebook?

And I will upload all the kexts of this notebook to our EDP today/tomorrow so you can check with them.

• Like 1

Hello

I have asus k55vm and I can not run Mac OS X with EFI.

After installation:

1. Boot options-x-v

2. Delete kext files for NVIDIA

3. EFI to FAT32 format

and get an error that I can not mount partition EFI (MSDOS) in SAFE MODE

I tried to write files with another program (EFI Mounter.app) but it does not help

Please if anyone can help how to install step by step Clover

6- Now we must format EFS partition to FAT32, then mount this partition and copy Clover files

(to format EFS we can do from terminal or with EFI Tools Clover EN.app (F option))

I dont understand this. When i run this program and select f option, i select disk0 and partition 2, where i installed ml, appear a message saying resource is busy, and nothing work. I dont know what partition i need to mount to copy clover files.

Anyone can help me?

And sorry for my english!

Hello

I have asus k55vm and I can not run Mac OS X with EFI.
After installation:
1. Boot options-x-v
2. Delete kext files for NVIDIA
3. EFI to FAT32 format
and get an error that I can not mount partition EFI (MSDOS) in SAFE MODE

I tried to write files with another program (EFI Mounter.app) but it does not help

Please if anyone can help how to install step by step Clover

I don't know but i hope DInesh help you

6- Now we must format EFS partition to FAT32, then mount this partition and copy Clover files

(to format EFS we can do from terminal or with EFI Tools Clover EN.app (F option))

I dont understand this. When i run this program and select f option, i select disk0 and partition 2, where i installed ml, appear a message saying resource is busy, and nothing work. I dont know what partition i need to mount to copy clover files.

Anyone can help me?

And sorry for my english!

You have to select the efi partition, the partition that installed ML NO!