eraydin

Hello Everyone, sorry my english bad. . . please help me, my wifi and bluetooth not work... can help me with your bluetooth and wifi kext :D, thanks

Well WiFi and Bluetooth doesn't work with this laptop's Atheros WiFi chip. As posted in the OP, Wifi : Original not work (Replaced by: Dell 1390 (Broadcom 4311)

Well I did not replace it rather got an external USB WiFi adapter. List of USB WiFi adapters working with OS X can be found here third post.

I got a RaLink 2870 and working perfectly

Well WiFi and Bluetooth doesn't work with this laptop's Atheros WiFi chip. As posted in the OP, Wifi : Original not work (Replaced by: Dell 1390 (Broadcom 4311)

Well I did not replace it rather got an external USB WiFi adapter. List of USB WiFi adapters working with OS X can be found here third post.

I got a RaLink 2870 and working perfectly

Thanks for your reply, the others use the original wifi adapter using broadcm kext is working properly? how about your bluetooth? still not working? :D

it all works!

I also solved the problem of sleep ... with sudo pmset hibernatemode 0 

The only problem is that "facetime" will not open ...

the LED of the webcam and on the top bar .. FaceTime is but the program does not open ..

If I leave all the original kext and I start in safe mode .. working properly ..

who can help me?

thank you!

Hi,

I try this guide and make also my home install clover but nothing work for the problem reboot/wake up. :(

I will follow the post if someone find the good solution.

thanks for this guide ;)