eraydin

6- Now we must format EFS partition to FAT32, then mount this partition and copy Clover files

(to format EFS we can do from terminal or with EFI Tools Clover EN.app (F option))

I dont understand this. When i run this program and select f option, i select disk0 and partition 2, where i installed ml, appear a message saying resource is busy, and nothing work. I dont know what partition i need to mount to copy clover files.

Anyone can help me?

And sorry for my english!

Hey i have solution for you 

First download Clover EFI 2236 24.10.13 .

Take usb drive and format as FAT32 in windows os and copy all files from Clover EFI 2236 24.10.13 and boot from USB UEFI partation and select partation in which you installed mac.

Thank you very much...Great Help...

I have asus k55vm

All thing are working except USB and Ethernet(While once i unplugged it is not working).

If i plugged once usb in any port it work till until unplugged once i unplugged it will not working on any usb port...

Hey this is serious problem can you help me to solve this problem please....

I am using Clover EFI 2236 24.10.13 files.

I don't  know why, but for me it's working well. Maybe you have to change something on BIOS about USB

I don't  know why, but for me it's working well. Maybe you have to change something on BIOS about USB

Hey can you tell me which one you are using from this two  Clover EFI 2236 24.10.13.zip or  Asus K55VM 24-05-2013.zip . 

which usb setting in your bios so i will change into my bios..

can you upload your final clover configuration files or which you are using for boot os..

As per you say after changing in bios often time finally get success ..

Thank you very much...... 

Your kext completely work till you need to modify in documentation i think.

1) NVDANV50Hal.kext is not found in 10.9

2) After partitioning of efi can't boot and mount so we can't copy all clover files in efi partition so we need windows to format partition in copy files

3)for Clover EFI 2236 24.10.13 need to change boot path \EFI\CLOVER\CLOVERX64.efi

Any ways thank you very very much.... 

Currently i have atheros ar9485 i know that no kext file is available can i replace with atheros ar9285 ?any changes will need to be in dsdt or in any thing else ? 

Sorry for my bad english 

As per you say after changing in bios often time finally get success ..

Thank you very much...... 

Your kext completely work till you need to modify in documentation i think.

1) NVDANV50Hal.kext is not found in 10.9

2) After partitioning of efi can't boot and mount so we can't copy all clover files in efi partition so we need windows to format partition in copy files

3)for Clover EFI 2236 24.10.13 need to change boot path \EFI\CLOVER\CLOVERX64.efi

Any ways thank you very very much.... 

Currently i have atheros ar9485 i know that no kext file is available can i replace with atheros ar9285 ?any changes will need to be in dsdt or in any thing else ? 

Sorry for my bad english 

You're welcome

I think you can replace wifi for Atheros AR9280 and only that you need is a kext for atheros, i think

hi guys i have asus k55vm and twenty days back when i tried to install ML 10.8.5 using this guide my screen suddenly turned out into blank and not even booting then it was taken to service center and they confirmed that the motherboard was lost luckily it is still under warranty and now i got a new motherboard and is working fine with windows now once again i am daring to install MAVERICS on this new one but my doubt is in bios it is showing the bios version as 212 is it compatible with the installation and i have successfully installed MAVERICS on my old dell latitude d 630 and working fine so any one help me to install on asus k55vm also 

thanks

hi guys i have asus k55vm and twenty days back when i tried to install ML 10.8.5 using this guide my screen suddenly turned out into blank and not even booting then it was taken to service center and they confirmed that the motherboard was lost luckily it is still under warranty and now i got a new motherboard and is working fine with windows now once again i am daring to install MAVERICS on this new one but my doubt is in bios it is showing the bios version as 212 is it compatible with the installation and i have successfully installed MAVERICS on my old dell latitude d 630 and working fine so any one help me to install on asus k55vm also 

thanks

Use the clover files to create a usb boot and then copy the kexts into s/l/e of installation usb and install it