eraydin

Use the clover files to create a usb boot and then copy the kexts into s/l/e of installation usb and install it

i have created a usb boot using myhack and used extra folder downloaded form compatibility chart but how to create a usb boot using clover please help me 

it means i have to create two usb boot one with clove? for booting with booting data and other with myhack created booting usb for installing ?

Yes more or less, i used a torrent image of Olarila which have efi partition too and only you should to mount and copy the files. To mount efi partition of this use a clover efi tools.app 

Yes more or less, i used a torrent image of Olarila which have efi partition too and only you should to mount and copy the files. To mount efi partition of this use a clover efi tools.app 

hi rufabf i have downloaded form u r torrent file and created booting disc in windows and mounted efi and copied all clover files provided by u but while copying the efi has it self some hidden files and can not be copied and i have checked that file using SHOW ALL FILE APPLICATION they are BOOT, BOOT1, BOOT7 and i left them as it is and copied the kexts as u said and tried to install up to some stage it went fine and in last it showed INSTALLATION FAILED AND STOPPED AT RESTART

help me

When that showed you "INSTALLATION FAILED AND STOPPED AT RESTART"?

it showed at the time of installation i.e 

1. selected language

2. selected where to install

3. selected install

up to 30% it went fine then i went to out leaving the system and came in 20 minutes and found the above message

INSTALLATION FAILED AND STOPPED AT showing RESTART BUTTON

after this i gave another try with the following process

1. Created booting usb with myhack using esd file

2. Copied clover and kexts file as said by u

3. It went to the installation successfully and in the last stage of installation selected myhack generic one and with no errors installation was success

4. Created an account and booted succefully but ethernet was not working so i tried to install an usb ethernet  which is working very well on my dell d 630 with mavericks and when came to this it has taken some time and showed the installation error and closed and left that and checking some regular things here comes the big problem

5. Suddenly an error message displayed the message showed some kext errors like io80211falmly, apple hda etc and i selected ok and continued chekup and restarted the system now the system stopped booting also

it showed at the time of installation i.e 

1. selected language

2. selected where to install

3. selected install

up to 30% it went fine then i went to out leaving the system and came in 20 minutes and found the above message

INSTALLATION FAILED AND STOPPED AT showing RESTART BUTTON

do you have enough free Gbs to install? mac osx install have a log, watch it, to see if show errors 

after this i gave another try with the following process

1. Created booting usb with myhack using esd file

2. Copied clover and kexts file as said by u

3. It went to the installation successfully and in the last stage of installation selected myhack generic one and with no errors installation was success

4. Created an account and booted succefully but ethernet was not working so i tried to install an usb ethernet  which is working very well on my dell d 630 with mavericks and when came to this it has taken some time and showed the installation error and closed and left that and checking some regular things here comes the big problem

5. Suddenly an error message displayed the message showed some kext errors like io80211falmly, apple hda etc and i selected ok and continued chekup and restarted the system now the system stopped booting also