eraydin

after this i gave another try with the following process

1. Created booting usb with myhack using esd file

2. Copied clover and kexts file as said by u

3. It went to the installation successfully and in the last stage of installation selected myhack generic one and with no errors installation was success

4. Created an account and booted succefully but ethernet was not working so i tried to install an usb ethernet  which is working very well on my dell d 630 with mavericks and when came to this it has taken some time and showed the installation error and closed and left that and checking some regular things here comes the big problem

5. Suddenly an error message displayed the message showed some kext errors like io80211falmly, apple hda etc and i selected ok and continued chekup and restarted the system now the system stopped booting also

Try without myhack. Create your own usb installation following this guide: 

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/289062-109-mavericks-simple-vanilla-hackintosh-install-guide/

Try without myhack. Create your own usb installation following this guide: 

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/289062-109-mavericks-simple-vanilla-hackintosh-install-guide/

hi rafamontes and rufabf thank you for ur co-operation finally i have successfully installed mac on my asus laptop till now every thing working perfectly except audio

i followed the following steps

created using insanelymac guide and copied all the kexts provided by rufabf into system/library/extensions and installed

but the network is not working for this i used RealtekRTL81xx.kext from extra folder downloaded from bootpaks page for asus but for audio i am not understanding what to use kindly help me

thank you

Good afternoon,

I want to put the triple boot on my pc, install a maverick in gpt partition where I put the files efi efi clover, it works correctly.
After install opensuse, I get in the boot options of clover but will not start, it does nothing, the screen goes black.

Does anyone know how to fix it? greetings, thanks.

PD: When i put mac to sleep this not work only the screen off like when the screen go down to save power,  works well for you? i have mavericks

Hi Rufabf,

I have the same problem here on mavericks even to update clover to 2330. Have you find a solution ?

thanks in avance.

--> oki find, don't put the same time sceen off and sleep. :D

Ok i fix it :)

AsusAICPUPM enable

Some vendors, like ASUS, restrict the use of MSR register 0xE2 in their power management module to ReadOnly. On Sandy/Ivy Bridge systems the kext AppleIntelCpuPowerManagement will try to write to this register and cause a kernel panic. This patch will eliminate the kext's write operations.

Et voilà. :-P

Edit : Not sure, one week without bug but again same problem of sleep.  :-(

Mavericks / Clover 2352 

---

update :

I have not problem since i put the power management disk & screen on NEVER.