eraydin

If you use latest version of ssdtprgen (10.5+), you have to add "-w 3", or the generated will be stucked at 800Mhz.

Yes i use the version12.5 of ssdtprgen, where add -w 3 ? clover ? how ?

If I use the last appleacpiplaform patch, all states  ( no sound with appleHDA )

if I use appleacpiplaform, just the state x8/800 MGz ( sound with appleHDA )

oki understood, use ssdtprgen 12.6 with argument -w 3 

work but i have only this states :

AICPUPMI: CPU P-States [ 12 25 26 28 29 31 ]

oki all work now
just change also smbios MBP 8.3 to smbios MBP 9.2 ( i5 evy /3210M )
AICPUPMI: CPU P-States [ 12 22 25 26 28 29 31 ]

---
Another problems now with appleHDA 2.6, no sound externe speaker after sleep and not work for the interne mic. ( rollback to appleHDA 2.5.3 for mic work but always not sound after sleep  )
Edited by hoel
  • Like 2

Hi! For me, the files on first post, in file Clover EFI 2636 2.3.14.zip, causes KP in ApplePS2Controller.kext. If I try with kext of 12.28.2013 version, start ok. But with the default config.plist, with smbios Mac Book Pro 9,1, my system run slowly than the config-turboboost.plist with the smbios 5,1.

I'm trying with other kexts to resolve my kp with PS2.

Hi! For me, the files on first post, in file Clover EFI 2636 2.3.14.zip, causes KP in ApplePS2Controller.kext. If I try with kext of 12.28.2013 version, start ok. But with the default config.plist, with smbios Mac Book Pro 9,1, my system run slowly than the config-turboboost.plist with the smbios 5,1.

I'm trying with other kexts to resolve my kp with PS2.

Hi,

Normally you must delete ApplePS2Controller so that work, check the post about Elan :

HOW TO INSTALL:

• Remove any existing "ApplePS2Controller, VoodooPS2Controller, AppleACPIPS2Nub, ApplePS2Keyboard and old Elan Touchpad" kexts if you have already installed from the HDD '/System/Library/Extensions ',

​​https://osxlatitude.com/index.php?/topic/1948-elan-touchpad-driver-mac-os-x/

With used smbios MPB 9, update your SSDT that you can generate by ssdtprgen, read my last post.

Hi Hoel! 

Hi,

Normally you must delete ApplePS2Controller so that work, check the post about Elan :

HOW TO INSTALL:

• Remove any existing "ApplePS2Controller, VoodooPS2Controller, AppleACPIPS2Nub, ApplePS2Keyboard and old Elan Touchpad" kexts if you have already installed from the HDD '/System/Library/Extensions ',

​​https://osxlatitude.com/index.php?/topic/1948-elan-touchpad-driver-mac-os-x/

With used smbios MPB 9, update your SSDT that you can generate by ssdtprgen, read my last post.

Hi Hoel! I really haven't very advanced knowledge in this subject, and i don't know which states are activated or not. But when I put a smbios with 9.2, my computer is a little slower than when I put 5.1. With 9.2 I get 7500 points on Geekbench, and I get 10700 with 5.1, and notice the much faster computer. I don't know if I need to set anything more when I put 9,2 smbios. Could you check how many points you give Geekbench with your settings?