eraydin

To fix the problem about no sound after sleep I use an applescript to reload the AppleHDA kext.

Download and edit with your admin password in "mypassword" field. Then export to app format. After wake up run this app and you get the sound working.

https://db.tt/1ADZHXme

I have test you file, first time, appleHDA reload but without sound and the second time, laptop reboot :/

Thanks for your share. ;)

Hi Hoel! 

Hi Hoel! I really haven't very advanced knowledge in this subject, and i don't know which states are activated or not. But when I put a smbios with 9.2, my computer is a little slower than when I put 5.1. With 9.2 I get 7500 points on Geekbench, and I get 10700 with 5.1, and notice the much faster computer. I don't know if I need to set anything more when I put 9,2 smbios. Could you check how many points you give Geekbench with your settings?

You can check your cpu states with this kext AppleIntelCPUPowerManagementInfo.

https://pikeralpha.wordpress.com/2013/12/29/appleintelcpupowermanagementinfo-kext/comment-page-1/

I don't have the same cpu as you, i have a i5 3210M. I have a best points Geekbench with MPB 8.3.

I can't get sound working in 10.9.2 with any kind of kexts, posted in this thread.
In 10.9.1 everything was just fine. I have the kexts, working flawless till 10.9.2 update. After update to 10.9.2 everything works fine, except the sound.

Is there well known kext pack for Asus K55VM, which is 100% working on 10.9.2?

Hi Hoel! 

Hi Hoel! I really haven't very advanced knowledge in this subject, and i don't know which states are activated or not. But when I put a smbios with 9.2, my computer is a little slower than when I put 5.1. With 9.2 I get 7500 points on Geekbench, and I get 10700 with 5.1, and notice the much faster computer. I don't know if I need to set anything more when I put 9,2 smbios. Could you check how many points you give Geekbench with your settings?

smbios8,3 is way faster than both