eraydin

update to 10.9.3 without problem, only reload AppleHDA 2.6.

;)

can you upload your AppleHDA.kext and the Enabler.kext so I can download it, because I can't find kext for my laptop. I'm running in mavericks 10.9.3 in Asus K55VM too. But I don't know why there's no kext sound. I downloaded the kexts from the first page, reinstall it with kext utility, but kext utility said "unknown error". please help. thanks.

sorry for my bad English

after 10.9.4, no QE/CI. any solution ?

update to 10.9.4 via app store without problem. all fine for me ;)

////

Edit :

Yes, you lost QE/Ci if you install the last patch kext AppleIntelFramebufferCapri.

If you have the AppleIntelFramebufferCapri.kext 10.9.4 you have QE/CI but no sound HDMI

The new AppleIntelFramebufferCapri need to be patch... 

Edited by hoel

• Moderators

thank you, i already have original OS X Mavericks 10.9.2 from Appstore, but it said bootable USB for Intel PCs thats why asked....will mine work with myHack ?

Yes, just follow the guide to create the installer. Any version of Mavericks is fine.

prepared usb with myhack but stuck at grey screen when i boot from usb...

i want to know how did you update your bios...i am afraid if something goes wrong i might brick my laptop...
1.did you take backup of your old bios[if yes,how?]

2.did you use easy flash from bios->advanced [i cannot select mine its greyed out]

3.did you use win-flash from windows? [i heard that bios update using win flash in windows on newer laptops leaves bricking it]

4.is it worth updating to new bios[fan speed etc]

finally i cant seem to go past grey screen while installing os x maverics...are there any other method to install..

can i dual/triple boot os x/windows 7/linux?

i really want to install mavericks hope u'll help in this regard,

ok i updated my bios to 211 but most of the options are greyed out....how can i access those options?

thank you :)