eraydin

Is anyone having touchpad issues? I can't use 2 finger scroll for example

I have no issues

I´ve installed recently Yosemite using this guide and files. I only have two problems:

- No sound after sleep.
- Restart doesn´t work, computer always shutdown.

Do you have these problems?

Thanks!!

I never put mac on sleep, sorry. And restart always shutdown because Nvidia graphics is disable on dsdt, if you enable then restart fine but you got more battery drain and more temperature

Is anyone having touchpad issues? I can't use 2 finger scroll for example

Try this:

Goto System Preferences then Trackpad.   You will see the slider for scroll move it to the right one notch.  Two finger will now be working.  This is in the readme file that comes with the driver also on the ElanTouchpad thread.

Let me know if this took care of the problem.

Thanks

• Like 1

Try this:

Goto System Preferences then Trackpad.   You will see the slider for scroll move it to the right one notch.  Two finger will now be working.  This is in the readme file that comes with the driver also on the ElanTouchpad thread.

Let me know if this took care of the problem.

Thanks

oh s...! It works! And I'm so ashamed because of my laziness. Thank you so much. 

And one more, i have transparency issues like dark mode doesn't make status bar black. Is it because of os x recognises my notebook as early 2011 17" ?

Hello,

I've got an Asus R900VJ. It has the same configuration as your K55VM except this :

- My proc is a i73630QM

- It has 16 Go of RAM

- Audio is ALC269

- Nvidia Card is GT635M

Does your dsdt/ssdt work with my configuration ? Thank you.

Anyone can boot windows installed in same HDD with clover?

I have dual boot Yosemite + Windows 8.1 working, using your files.

1.- Install Yosemite using your guide. (GPT partition and HFS+ format for all partitions, include which you want to install windows)

2.- Install Windows in the last partition of your HDD. (UEFI installation, format the destination partition)

3.- Add Boot Option in Bios: "\EFI\CLOVER\CLOVERX64.efi"

• Like 1

Hi, I have an Asus K45VM, the specs are almost the same as yours, I'm having some troubles here:

Audio with AppleHDA - You patched AppleHDA or just installed the kext?

USB2.0 and USB3.0 - With Clover my USB ports only worked with -gux_defer_usb2 and -gux_no_idle, how you managed to work yours?
Webcam - My webcam stopped working after I reinstalled Yosemite, how can I make it work again?
Battery - You patched DSDT?

EDIT: I reinstalled using your Clover, it worked here almost fine, only the battery and audio didn't work (I guess), but that's because of the difference betwewn our hardware. I'll search here how to fix that. Do you know how to use iMessage? I changed SMBios, but it didn't work.

Hi, I have an Asus K45VM, the specs are almost the same as yours, I'm having some troubles here:

Audio with AppleHDA - You patched AppleHDA or just installed the kext?

USB2.0 and USB3.0 - With Clover my USB ports only worked with -gux_defer_usb2 and -gux_no_idle, how you managed to work yours?

Webcam - My webcam stopped working after I reinstalled Yosemite, how can I make it work again?

Battery - You patched DSDT?

EDIT: I reinstalled using your Clover, it worked here almost fine, only the battery and audio didn't work (I guess), but that's because of the difference betwewn our hardware. I'll search here how to fix that. Do you know how to use iMessage? I changed SMBios, but it didn't work.

Install applehda.kext in S/L/E to get audio, to battery maybe you have to use a dsdt for your laptop