eraydin

Hello everybody, I' trying to install Sierra on this laptop, but I have a random AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement Kernel panic.

I install Sierra Without problems, and the first Start without problems to. But i have this kernel panic in 2 situations.

When I install Traktor (a dj software with drivers) I need restart, and is impossible to me.

And if not install traktor, the hackintosh work fine 1 or 2 days, but.. pum random AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement kernel panic.

To install Sierra, I install normally de hackintosh, and when im in the desktop, I put the clover in Efi partition, no more. because if I made the 5th step of the guide, I have the kernel panic.

(sorry for my english)

Hello, i´ve successfully installed sierra in the asus k55vd. At first i couldn't get to the installer because i got the black screen, but I realized that if I plugged in the hdmi I could get the screen working in both the tv an the laptop. This is weird an a little bit annoying because I have to do it every time I want to turn on OS X, also i can't get to the display configuration. Anyone could send me the dsdt so I can try to fix this? 

And another question, the gt 610M is unsupported, right? There's no way to get it working. I've been through 10.8 to 10.12 and i've neger been able to use it.

Thanks in advance.

Hello, i´ve successfully installed sierra in the asus k55vd. At first i couldn't get to the installer because i got the black screen, but I realized that if I plugged in the hdmi I could get the screen working in both the tv an the laptop. This is weird an a little bit annoying because I have to do it every time I want to turn on OS X, also i can't get to the display configuration. Anyone could send me the dsdt so I can try to fix this? 

And another question, the gt 610M is unsupported, right? There's no way to get it working. I've been through 10.8 to 10.12 and i've neger been able to use it.

Thanks in advance.

I have problems with the touchpad, fn key and monitor preferences
on your k55vd work properly?
can you send me the confg.plist and the kext?

I've got problems with those too, I use the config.plist of the guide for sierra installation, but i get this:
-Display not working correctly (I have to use an hdmi). Does your display work?
-The tackpad works but it doesn't show anything in the pref panel.
-Monitor preferences... It doesn't want to open.
-The fn keys... I didn't try them.

A quick question, do you get full booting resolution?, I mean my apple logo is at 1024x768.