eraydin

sorry for my bad english but i can't understand how to do it. i don't patch dsdt and don't know how to edit it. someone can make video about it??

Try my DSDT. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20254998/MAC/K55VM/DSDT.aml.zip

Yesterday I patched it again. There were many changes. I finally earned sleep and began to reboot normally.

Only there is one comment. I have ig-platform-id: 0x01660003
not matching - black (broken) screen at startup gui.

Hello,

Thanks for the how to and the following posts, today I have successfully installed Mountain Lion (1.8.3) in a MBR disk using EDP. And the DSDT file provided by  EMlyDinEsH which solves the Black Screen at boot.

But now I have a strange error that when I try to reboot or halt the computer, it hangs and appear again the Login Screen. Anyone does it know what could make this happen?

Edit: The keyboard isn't working properly, the Command Key (Windows) isn't doing it's function :s

Edit2: "alt" key appears to be the Command key, and the <> are on a different place (k55vm with Spanish layout) 

Edit3: All working except Webcam, when before was working :(

Edit2: "alt" key appears to be the Command key, and the <> are on a different place (k55vm with Spanish layout) 

Edit3: All working except Webcam, when before was working :(

In System Preferences you can override keys.

WebCam work fine native. Check your USB preferences in BIOS an USB kexts

• Administrators

In System Preferences you can override keys.

Or simply use Logitech keyboard layouts provided in Ukeleke dmg image. Copy them to /Library/Keyboard Layouts, then select Logitech from Input tab of Language Pref Pane to activate.