Mountain Lion on A43E

Alan ocs

The first time I tried, I copied the extra folder from MyHack partition to the new installation partition, and I got a Kernel Panic with ACPI.

Now, I tried to ignore the error and boot again, without extra folder, works fine. thanks Hervé.

to avoid rework, I'm doing a backup of this partition on another one.

What is the next step?

Do I need to use FakeSMC, Patched AppleRTC and Patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManage or another one?

At this time, I don't have; battery status, touchpad, audio, wireless, network and I don't know if cpu powermanage works.

EMlyDinEsH, What do I do with the SSDT?

in advance, thank you.

Regards,

Alan

The first time I tried, I copied the extra folder from MyHack partition to the new installation partition, and I got a Kernel Panic with ACPI.

Now, I tried to ignore the error and boot again, without extra folder, works fine. thanks Hervé.

to avoid rework, I'm doing a backup of this partition on another one.

What is the next step?

Do I need to use FakeSMC, Patched AppleRTC and Patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManage or another one?

At this time, I don't have; battery status, touchpad, audio, wireless, network and I don't know if cpu powermanage works.

EMlyDinEsH, What do I do with the SSDT?

in advance, thank you.

Regards,

Alan

Copy the SSDT files and the attached files boot.plist and smbios which I've already modified to Extra folder and install the Patched AppleIntelCPUxxx kext then remove NullCPUPowerxxx kext if you have installed. And, install Chameleon bootloader into your HDD after install so you can boot from HDD.

These are the kexts needed,

LAN: use AtherosL1cEthernet.kext

Audio: VoodooHDA (or) send me your codec dump from Linux so I can patch AppleHDA

WIFI: You've intel Wifi which is not supported so try to swap with a supported card

Battery: Use old AppleACPIPlatforxxx kext and AppleSmartBattery kext

Touchpad: Use my driver from here: https://osxlatitude.com/index.php?/topic/1948-elan-touchpad-driver-mac-osx/

plist files.zip