Dell Latitude E6330

peekstar

please upload Multitouch kext and battery kext. thanks

I'm currently using the RehabmanMerge kext from this thread which works nicely.

There are later versions being developed by some clever people here so you may want to try them too.

As for the battery kext, check back in this thread for links to JakeLo's Extra folder, they contain battery kexts that work perfectly on the E6330.

Cheers

Hi all,

I'm currently running 10.9.1 on a shiny new SSD(Samsung 840 EVO) which I've installed from scratch and got most things running without too much hassle.

But, I'm having an issue with the LAN and iMessage.

I cannot sign into iMessage at all although iTunes, AppStore and iCloud seem fine.

I've updated to latest Chameleon and installed the FileNVRAM.dylib file, still no joy. 

This could be related to the LAN problem I suppose.

Although the LAN works, and once transferring data it seems OK speed wise, there always seems to be a few seconds wait before it does anything.

It could be performing DNS lookups or maybe Mavericks is powering it down to save energy(I'm running on mains) and has to wait for it to power up again?

Anyway, I've tried to update the AppleIntelE1000e.kext but no matter what, it always loads the version from S/L/E/myHack.kext/Contents/Plugins.

Am I safe to delete this kext in the plugins folder and put a new version in E/E? Or should I replace the one in myHack.kext with the new one?

Any help appreciated.

Cheers