Dell Latitude E6330

peekstar

Sorry for disturbing the 10.10 discussion, but out of sudden my 10.9.5 installation does not boot anymore. Error message is attached. As it states something about USB I'm not sure if it could be caused by the Wacom driver installation I did a few days ago. But I could boot successful a few times after that. Till today.

Any way to jump over this error message to get the system running and probably removing the wacom drivers?

post-8218-0-55343600-1417643800_thumb.jpg

ACPIBatteryManager goes in the kexts/10.10 folder. AppleSmartBatteryManager is not touch in SLE.

I'm using that config file on an E6430 and so far Battery Status is running ok.

OK, I'll try that today.

Just to confirm, do you mean AppleSmartBatteryManager is left untouched in SLE, or do you delete it?

Cheers

After a while away from installing OS X I have tried once more to get Yosemite up and running.

This time I used Jake Lo's guide for E6XXX/E7XXX here (I used my own DSDT and AppleHDA).

Just about everything works perfectly, apart from the battery status again!

Sometimes it detects the battery, others it does not.

If the battery is detected it cannot determine how much charge or runtime is available.

Although I think I'll be doing this all over again when 10.11 comes out, is anyone able to help me resolve this?

Cheers