How to install Lion on D620

Agrerald

I used DuetToHdd, than copied Efidlr20 and Efi folder from iboot (chameleon, stolen and rebranded) 1.2 to my usb stick, placed dsdt form edp 1.5 to efi/apci/oem and copied my kext to s/l/e of my Mac OS X Basesystem on my usb stick.

• Administrators

oh I got it working totaly differently and I used iboot (chameleon, stolen and rebranded).. but im my third reinstall.. it seem's lion does not like diskutility to repair it... get cpuhalt errors then it's over

• Administrators

in the version of iboot (chameleon, stolen and rebranded) that I used there is a folder for dsdt and one for kexts but idk if the kext folder works then configed it with the mobo MAC-F don't recall the rest... (I wonder what the number is for a MacBook2,1 is because it has merom cpu, 667mhz mem. and gma950 video)then -v -f cpus=1 (to fix stuttering / tsc issue) arch=i386

but i had to use makeusb.bat from one zip, and copy the root contents of another zip... for some reason i had trouble finding a working copy of iboot (chameleon, stolen and rebranded) so i pieced it together from xpc and iboot (chameleon, stolen and rebranded)

• Administrators

ahh your on the right track crc. red is a good thing.. the problem is the stuff your dumping back onto the drive. check dropbox bootloaders lion theres a .dmg open it and dump that onto your stick instead (well as long as your stick is still seeing RED lol..)