How to install Lion on D620

Agrerald

use a newer sleep enabler link

Okay got 10.7 installed and i updated it to 10.7.1, my question is can i still use edp 1.9 to disable hibernation. Right know i have null power management enable with no sleep enabler, will the native sleep fix in the wiki work or do i need to use the sleep kext in the link u supplied.Also it seems like some of the lion features are turned off any ideas on how to check.

yes you can still use edp to disable hibernation. and yes i believe you still need the password. but i don't know if your video will interfear. if it does then try with the sleep enabler from above. like what features?

false alarm on the features.

Okay can't get sleep to work with pmVersion=21 or 24 i get kp with both, I set pmVersion to 0 and i can boot with no kp , but i still have no sleep. Is there a new pmVersion for lion i can use.

I'm using edp 1.9 , but still no luck. I will wait for 2.1 beta zeppo says sleep works.

if you're using Lion you should be using EDP 2.1, the latest being 2.1e for Lion 1.7.1

if you're using Snow Leo you should be using EDP 1.9 or 1.9.1 for S.L. 10.6.8

my sleep works great and it always has - both in S.L & Lion - I just simply stick to the EDP & set a system pass in BIOS setup (F2 at boot)

note: the only weird thing that happens sometimes is my mouse starts freaking out after wake up sometimes, and sometimes my screen is dark. . .