Optiplex 7010

kukhuvud

Thanks for this!  I found an excellent guide here on how to build the tool for step 1.

I'm new to OSX Latitude, but I don't reckon this seems THAT difficult to set up thanks to the hard work of folks like you :)

I'm about to give this a go on an Optiplex 7010.  Wish me luck!

• Moderators

Thanks for this!  I found an excellent guide here on how to build the tool for step 1.

I'm new to OSX Latitude, but I don't reckon this seems THAT difficult to set up thanks to the hard work of folks like you :)

I'm about to give this a go on a Latitude 7010.  Wish me luck!

Welcome to OSXLatitude kukhuvud,

Your optiplex 7010 should be able to run Mountain Lion.

Please list your specs if you need any assistance.

JL

Hi there,

Is there anyone to instruct me trough step by step installation Moutain lion on Dell Optiplex 7010, I am looking for this since 3 months , no luck.

Here is my desktop details:

Dell Optiplex core i5

4 GB DDR3

Intel HD 2500 (graphics)

Thanks in advance

If anything else is required please let me know,

• Moderators

Hi there,

Is there anyone to instruct me trough step by step installation Moutain lion on Dell Optiplex 7010, I am looking for this since 3 months , no luck.

Here is my desktop details:

Dell Optiplex core i5

4 GB DDR3

Intel HD 2500 (graphics)

Thanks in advance

If anything else is required please let me know,

According to their posts above, they are able to follow my guide and use the Extra folder for the OptiPlex 9010 model here and it worked nicely.

Follow guide here http://myhack.sojugarden.com/guide/ to create the USB Installer.

Good luck!

• Like 1

Hi all,

I have a Dell Optiplex 7010, (Bios V A09, core i7 3770, 4G Ram, HD Graphics 4000).

I followed Crew 's guild and it worked well, but I  can't log on macos with -v -f mode. I think there is some problems with some Intel HD kext because when I delete them I can log in but don't hava QE/CI

I also buy a new DP to DVI and a DVI cable to monitor but no luck.

Any suggest to me?

And would you mind giving me some guild to create my own dsdt/ssdt

Thanks in advance

Oh, thanks Hervre I see that some kind body can path my extracted dsdt or I can get it from Chameleon wizard tool, are there any diffence between them. I think that it is better when made by these kind guys, could you give me a good guild about pathing my own dsdt/ssdt

• Administrators

The extracted DSDTs will be the same, but in Chameleon Wizard, you can only extract it when booted without a specific DSDT... I can't give you a guide about patching DSDT and if you don't know about it, I think you should forget about trying it yourself. This is really for experts...

• Like 1