USB Disabled After Sleep

Hey guys-

My snow leopard hackintosh works perfectly, but i need help with reenabling my mouse after sleep. I have a dell d830 with intel crestline graphics. Also, Another question: can i get anything with the quake engine to run? when i boot wolfenstein: enemy territory, it crashes (look up the game) These are all the remaining issues, and thanks in advance!

EDIT: i fixed it, but my main issue is the common boot0:test and error. EDP doesn't have a fix on the app does it? any help would be great!

Hey guys-

My snow leopard hackintosh works perfectly, but i need help with reenabling my mouse after sleep. I have a dell d830 with intel crestline graphics. Also, Another question: can i get anything with the quake engine to run? when i boot wolfenstein: enemy territory, it crashes (look up the game) These are all the remaining issues, and thanks in advance!

EDIT: i fixed it, but my main issue is the common boot0:test and error. EDP doesn't have a fix on the app does it? any help would be great!

Did you mind tell us how do you fix it?

And for your Boot0 erro try this

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/288671-solved-boot0-error-after-install/

Good Luck

i upgraded to lion and my boot0 error was fixed by downgrading my chameleon to r2170 (i think?) i used chameleon wizard and selected the lowest revision. Now the graphics is the only issue for me. Same as you Agustin? I'm trying to run quake and i need acceleration

i upgraded to lion and my boot0 error was fixed by downgrading my chameleon to r2170 (i think?) i used chameleon wizard and selected the lowest revision. Now the graphics is the only issue for me. Same as you Agustin? I'm trying to run quake and i need acceleration

No, I don´t have issues with QE/CI on my laptop, the issue I was interested in know how do you fix it is the USB issue,

With my Laptop ASUS G74SX (core i7 Sandy bridge) I patch my dsdt for the EHCI, so sleep and wake are ok. But after it wakes, if I had a HDD or an USB stick I get the "the device has not been ejected correctly".

I my desktop with core i5 (Lynnfield) I had the same patches and I haven´t any issue with the usb, even I can wake the computer with a mouse move.

Good Luck 

remember the usb installer and how it asked to remove certain kexts? I forgot which one i selected not to remove, but when i selected it now my usb works. If you want u can message me on the messenger while reinstalling and i'll tell you which one i selected. And you have intel graphics right? normally they don't have acceleration, so i would be surprised

oh. Now my Hackintosh works perfectly and i like the productivity of it. i just have to enable speedstep. For usb did you look at the installer? when you installed it asked you to delete some kexts. look a little more carefully before you delete them.