D430 missing audio

nick.XIII

Well, my last attempt at using EDP failed. Had to repair my install and re update, trying again and I get the error:

"The system extension "/System/Library/Extensions/myHack.kext/Contents/Plugins/lspcidrv/kext" was installed improperly and cannot be used. Please try reinstalling it, or contact the product's vendor for an update."

Should I continue with the install and restart, or should I fix something before I restart. Last time this happened, the computer refused to boot.

I received this same message this weekend (6/15/2013) while doing an install on a D430.   I went back and ran MyHack again (can't remember which option, and don't have the menu in front of me) and then EDP again and did not receive the message on the second try.

Basically, I went back in the installation process to the step right after the Apple installer on the myhack USB stick finishes a somewhat normal Mac OSX installation and reran those steps.

I did not get the message on the second try and so far everything seems good, but I have not tested extensively yet.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic