After a hole year with virtualbox, now I'm real... :)

lflucena

Hi there, 

I've been using hackintosh with Virtualbox and Mac OS X 10.6 and this one still alive and kicking, it's my little dear.

Then I've got a new kid (Mountain Lion 10.8.2) this one is working too in Virtualbox, through that I could download ML at AppStore and have been trying to install in various laptops.

Tried in a Lenovo SL400 (no wi-fi), I got it video working well, camera and ethernet.

Tried in a Lenovo SL410 (no wi-fi).

Then I got it installed in a Dell Latitude E5520 with myHack method + Extra Pack from OSX Latitude. The first install, got some errors and keyboard and mouse was not working.

Then I re-installed and this time I've installed the Generic Extra and just after restart with USB installer, I went to myHack app and run it myFix and Extra pack from OSX, this time worked pretty fine, but no Wi-fi...

This one, is the best I've installed. Safari is not flickering and I just want to have wi-fi fixed.

• Moderators

Hi there, 

I've been using hackintosh with Virtualbox and Mac OS X 10.6 and this one still alive and kicking, it's my little dear.

Then I've got a new kid (Mountain Lion 10.8.2) this one is working too in Virtualbox, through that I could download ML at AppStore and have been trying to install in various laptops.

Tried in a Lenovo SL400 (no wi-fi), I got it video working well, camera and ethernet.

Tried in a Lenovo SL410 (no wi-fi).

Then I got it installed in a Dell Latitude E5520 with myHack method + Extra Pack from OSX Latitude. The first install, got some errors and keyboard and mouse was not working.

Then I re-installed and this time I've installed the Generic Extra and just after restart with USB installer, I went to myHack app and run it myFix and Extra pack from OSX, this time worked pretty fine, but no Wi-fi...

This one, is the best I've installed. Safari is not flickering and I just want to have wi-fi fixed.

lflucena,

Dell latitude E5520 most likely comes with an Intel Wireless card which is unsupported. You'll need to swap it out with a Broadcom or Atheros card. Please check here for a list of supported and tested cards.