OSX Mavericks Fixes

Leon

Has anyone here had the issue where upon going into "About This Mac" and then clicking on "More Info", it appears the page wants to open, but after a couple of seconds returns you to the log on screen? If so, were you able to correct it?

• Moderators

Hi,

So, lets get some fixes on the table - i will update the main thread with your comments.

Issue: Latest version crashes

Solution: Use an older -> http://www.oldapps.com/mac/skype.php?old_skype=9945?download

.. more to come ..

Since I use my hotmail account to login, I need version 6.0.0.2946 which has that capability and it works fine.

• Administrators

Has anyone here had the issue where upon going into "About This Mac" and then clicking on "More Info", it appears the page wants to open, but after a couple of seconds returns you to the log on screen? If so, were you able to correct it?

Ya, i have seent hat bug a few times.. not excally there tho.. fix not found yet

• Administrators

USB 3.0 kext for Dell Exx30 models:

GenericUSBXHCI by Zenith432

Have anyone tested if this works on 10.8.5 beta or on anything else than the dells ?

• Moderators

Have anyone tested if this works on 10.8.5 beta or on anything else than the dells ?

Tried both version of GenericUSBXHCI 1.2.4, the latest version plus the version that's modified for Mavericks, neither work on 10.8.5 beta.