EDP 1.6 Final

Bronxteck

• Administrators

Today starts a New direction for EDP. No more fussing around. A simpler way to enjoy the benefits of EDP... but none of the heartaches.. OSXLATITUDE is proud to present "EDP 1.6 package Installer"... just a few clicks and Presto your ready to Rock...

So Please Enjoy... From All of Us at OSXLATITUDE To all of You

Download EDP FROM WIKI, to see all changelogs or use the direct link

Today starts a New direction for EDP. No more fussing around. A simpler way to enjoy the benefits of EDP... but none of the heartaches.. OSXLATITUDE is proud to present "EDP 1.6 package Installer"... just a few clicks and Presto your ready to Rock...

So Please Enjoy... From All of Us at OSXLATITUDE To all of You

Guys, I can't believe how "on top of it" you continue to be! Thanks again!

This is brilliant. Thanks, this will make life a lot easier.

I'm still confused about the order of doing things:

1.I need to do a clean install using the method with the d620xxx.iso (because my system crahed after my previous attemps to install EDP)

2.Install S.L.using the OSX DVD

3.Install new chameleon bootloader

4.Install EDP 1.6 final

5.Do an OSX update to 10.6.6

Is this the correct order to do things?

Thanks,

Tom

Tommie, it worked for me this way (although last time I've made it I've used EDP 1.5). But in theory is just like that.

But it would be really nice if someone could come up with a bootable iso just like D620XXX.iso with updated bootloader and EDP (I wish I had the knowledge to do it myself).

EDIT: oooops, reviewing your post, just noted that I made different: first installed the 10.6.6 update, then BEFORE RESTARING, installed the bootloader (chameleon), then the EDP and ONLY THEN restarted.

• Administrators

charles it's not that hard to make your own bootdisc there are many ways.. a simple way is to get a thumbdrive install chameleon on it and just run the 1.6 package but instead of installing to your HDD change location and build on the thumbdrive you just loaded chameleon on... then just build for your machine/ options.. Try it you might be surprised