Leon

BCM4352 combo card  

254 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in the BCM4352 combo card

• Yes - I am considering
    • Yes - where do i order
    • Dont care
    • No way!

I've bought the Azurewave CE123H, but I don't get BT to work. Neither in Windows nor in OSX. I use it in an Samsung Series 9 NB.

First I thought BT is broken, but then I tested the card in an Acer Laptop and it shows up BT and WLAN with missing drivers. In the Samsung NB it shows only the network controller, but not the BT. In my BIOS is nothing to enable/disable Bluetooth or WLAN with. Another WLAN/BT Cards (Atheros) works for both, so BT isn't disabled globally.

Has someone tested this card in an Samsung Notebook already or any other suggestions?

I've bought the Azurewave CE123H, but I don't get BT to work. Neither in Windows nor in OSX. I use it in an Samsung Series 9 NB.

First I thought BT is broken, but then I tested the card in an Acer Laptop and it shows up BT and WLAN with missing drivers. In the Samsung NB it shows only the network controller, but not the BT. In my BIOS is nothing to enable/disable Bluetooth or WLAN with. Another WLAN/BT Cards (Atheros) works for both, so BT isn't disabled globally.

Has someone tested this card in an Samsung Notebook already or any other suggestions?

Same problem on Asus N550JV : wifi works very well but bluetooth is not detected by os x, windows or linux ....

I've an Azurewave too. No options in the BIOS and wih my previous AR9485, bluetooth was working.

I don't understand why it's not detected ...

Hello,

What connection speed are people getting with this card in Windows ?

Mine only connects at 400Mbps to a Wireless-AC router...details for the card show max is 800Mbps+

It works fine in OSX, just curious what connection speed others are getting. 

Thanks

I think I've found something to solve our problem :-)

I don't have the time to try right now but look at these articles : 

http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-TUTORIAL-Lenovo-X230-Tablet-BIOS-Whitelist-Removal-Hardware-Flash

Go straight to the "tape #51 pin" step. "Intel utilize some Bluetooth switch on 7260AC+BT mini PCI-E #51 pin. I tried it on 2 PC and Bluetooth is not even showing on device manager. I read that if the board supply 3.3V on that pin, Bluetooth is off and vice versa. So I taped a tiny Kapton tape on pin #51 as shown."

We have a broadcom but the #51 pin is becoming a standard : http://www.pcisig.com/specifications/pciexpress/specifications/ECN-Second20Wireless20Disable20-2020100510.pdf

I hope this can work I'll try soon.

I had to delete AppleAirPortBrcm43224.kext or else the system would kernel panic during boot.

Bluetooth appears to be present in Windows, but doesn't work in OS X.

The WiFi manages to connect to my router in the next room, but the connection speeds are horrible, and the latency is also bad. And the whole connection drops out and all reported access points vanish for a few seconds every 30 seconds or so.

EDIT: And like that, the problem cleared up and it started pinging a constant 22ms over the 5GHz channel.

EDIT 2: Now it's pinging 1ms. Weird.

EDIT 3: Bluetooth works now. Only it doesn't seem to work after sleep, which somehow mysteriously re-enabled itself.