Sony Vaio Vpceh

Timo

i've tried to install moutain lion 10.8, the installation worked fine untill the restart i got "you need to restart your computer blabla" without any panic on the background. in the verbose mode it says that appleintelcpupowermanagement timed out so i tried to delete, patch it, kill it with nullcpu.. but no positif result, i can only boot with safe mode.

check here: http://www.sony.fr/support/fr/product/VPCEH2K1E_W/specifications

i tried everything in the internet to fix it but still stuck & only works in safe mode, please help! 

Works in safe mode? do you use patched dsdt file? if not then send me your dsdt/ssdt dump by following my thread dsdt/ssdt patching.

Which method you used to install Mac? Are you trying to from USB or HDD?

i've tried to install moutain lion 10.8, the installation worked fine untill the restart i got "you need to restart your computer blabla" without any panic on the background. in the verbose mode it says that appleintelcpupowermanagement timed out so i tried to delete, patch it, kill it with nullcpu.. but no positif result, i can only boot with safe mode.

I couldl not install any osX on my sony vaio vpceh, I found Niresh 10.8.2, I installed it and is working fine: I had to boot with -s -v -f and remove some problematics kexts.