How to turn on wifi when Mac starting

HaseeMac

Hi, all

I am a fresh man to OSXLatitude. Here i met a issue about wifi.

I installed the Moutain lion 10.8.4 and use the AR9285 wlan card. The wifi can work well in my OS. However, I must press "Fn + F2" to turn on wifi each time.

My question:

Can i do this action (turn on wifi without press Fn + F2 manually) by using DSDT?

Any help is highly appreciated.

My DSDT: DSDT.zip

post-4953-0-44493500-1373536511_thumb.jpg

Shame, it sounds like you have a laptop and wireless services can often be set to activated/disabled from BIOS. What system are we talking about here?

Sorry to late response.

My environment as below:

Motherboard: Pegatron A24(Intel HM65)

• Administrators

I think the motherboard is irrelevant, I was hoping to get details like make and model of your laptop to see if there was something doable via BIOS. But if Wireless enabling/disabling is not do-able from system BIOS, then yes, I guess a DSDT edit might be the thing to look for.

I think the motherboard is irrelevant, I was hoping to get details like make and model of your laptop to see if there was something doable via BIOS. But if Wireless enabling/disabling is not do-able from system BIOS, then yes, I guess a DSDT edit might be the thing to look for.

Thanks for your detail answer. It seems that I missed something important which can prove I have enabled my wifi via biso.

Please refer to the attached Image at #1. The DSDT is also put there. Would you please take a look at my DSDT? Thanks very much.

Details about my laptop:

CPU: Intel Sandy Bridge i5-2450M

Mothorboard: Pegatron A24(Intel HM65)

Memory: 8G DDR3 1333MHZ

Video card: Intel HD 3000 + Nvidida GT 540M

Lan: AR8151 + AR9285

sound card: CX20585

my smbios.plist as below:

<key>SMbiosversion</key>

<string>MBP81.88Z.0047.B27.1104221557</string>

<key>SMboardproduct</key>

<string>Mac-94245B3640C91C81</string>