Install OSX on Lenovo Thinkpad X201s (and maybe x201)

Leon

Anyone can give me detailed instruction on how to get wifi working on my x201?

Up to now I have only flashed my BIOS with official 1.40 from lenovo site.

How do I flash my BIOS under OSX? With which BIOS?

Which card do I need to use in order to get wifi working with minimum effort? According to this post, The Dell 1510 is not reported for yosemite... Anyone tried it?

Thanks

Ok thanks. What about the bluetooth?

EDIT : sorry, I'm getting confused. Is the bluetooth provided by the mini PCI card?

I don't *think* they are linked because my bluetooth worked all along, only the wifi needed the new card, but I'm not certain. Either way, my bluetooth works.

I don't *think* they are linked because my bluetooth worked all along, only the wifi needed the new card, but I'm not certain. Either way, my bluetooth works.

Ok great.

Did you do anythink to have the bluetooth working? (modified kext?)

Could you provide a link to get instructions?

Ok great.

Did you do anythink to have the bluetooth working? (modified kext?)

Could you provide a link to get instructions?

Mine just worked:

Here are the files I used.

Ok so just to close up this thread. I got the whole thing working just as it was supposed to (several times now). Turns out my USB installer was just not quite right. I made a new one using the Extra-Lenovo_201x_mav.zip http://forum.osxlati...ovo-x201/page-3.

Hi -- 

Thanks redracer for the DSDT. I updated my original DSDT with yours, and though I've got sleep working properly now (yay!) two things broke that were previously working -- backlight (gets stuck in the middle, doesn't change brightness anyway) and my sound output device list is now empty when before the speakers had been properly detected. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks in advance.