Install OSX on Lenovo Thinkpad X201s (and maybe x201)

Leon

I can't get my bluetooth working. Can someone please give me some help?

Hello,

After changed my WiFi module, and btw - I think the Bluetooth is somehow linked with the WiFi, but not sure, the only way which activated the Bluetooth, was to boot into a live USB Stick with a Linux distribution (I have found this randomly and worked twice - I've installed OS X twice on my X201), in my case Kali, but I think it doesn't matter which one is it.

And I have to mention that I have dual-boot on my HDD, OS X and W7, but the Bluetooth wasn't present in W7 either, until the Linux trick.

If you did't managed this issue by now, give this method a try, you'll just have to boot into Linux Desktop and that's it. 

Hello,

After changed my WiFi module, and btw - I think the Bluetooth is somehow linked with the WiFi, but not sure, the only way which activated the Bluetooth, was to boot into a live USB Stick with a Linux distribution (I have found this randomly and worked twice - I've installed OS X twice on my X201), in my case Kali, but I think it doesn't matter which one is it.

And I have to mention that I have dual-boot on my HDD, OS X and W7, but the Bluetooth wasn't present in W7 either, until the Linux trick.

If you did't managed this issue by now, give this method a try, you'll just have to boot into Linux Desktop and that's it. 

it worked for me, after i switched to Centos HDD to enable Bluetooth. Back again with OSX HDD, Bluetooth appears in the top panel, but it is not possible to deactivate. this option is grayed out. Any suggestion? Do you have patched kext for bluetooth?

Btw, did you enable Gobi2000 module for WWAN? 

Glad it worked for you too. I didn't tried until now to deactivate the Bluetooth, but yes, you are right, you can't do it by the top panel icon.

A solution would be the physical button from the left side of X201, but that one will also deactivate your WiFi...

About the WWAN, don't know what to say, I don't use it, so I even deactivate it from BIOS.