Can't get to Lion Installer

JTylerBlake

I have a Dell Latitude D830 with Nvidia Quadro NVS 135 graphics. It has 4GB of RAM and an Intel Core 2 Due CPU 17300 @ 2.00GHz. I am trying to install Mac OS X Lion on it. I downloaded Lion 10.7.0 and used a 16GB flash drive to use myHack with it. I ran myHack with the Lion dmg and then installed Chameleon v2.2svn r2254 on it with this configuration 

======================================================

Backup Chameleon files
Backup stage2 file /Volumes/myHack OS X Install Disk/boot to /Volumes/myHack OS X Install Disk/Chameleon.Backups/2013-08-03-23h21/boot
Backing up /Volumes/myHack OS X Install Disk/Extra folder to /Volumes/myHack OS X Install Disk/Chameleon.Backups/2013-08-03-23h21/Extra
Clearing options...
Added boot option: Graphics Mode=1024x768x32
Added boot option: GraphicsEnabler=Yes
Running Post postinstall script
Target volume = /Volumes/myHack OS X Install Disk
/tmp/PKInstallSandbox.kzWGPh/Scripts/org.chameleon.post.ysLKaF/postinstall: line 48: /private/tmp/PKInstallSandbox.kzWGPh/Scripts/org.chameleon.post.ysLKaF//VolumesUnMountEFIvolumes.sh: No such file or directory
Post postinstall script complete

Then I go back and install the extra folder for Dell Latitude D830 Nvidia Graphics Lion onto the usb flash drive with myHack. After that I plug in the flash drive to my D830 and boot it with the USB. I let it boot but it can't make it to the installer. I get a kernal panic. photo.JPG

What am I doing wrong? Please Help!!!

• Administrators

have myhack use boot pack as extra it should have asked what extra to use when you made the installer. but if you already transferred the bootpack manually to  the thumbdrive run a myfix on the installer volume. it looks like maybe there are 2 different fakesmc's but that would be the case if you used another extra first like myhacks generic extra option to build.

• Administrators

I take it you're using myHack 3.2 Beta8 and from either an existing Mac or Hack, right?

It actually looks like Cham v2254 is not installed: your AppleEFIRunTime/NVRam error messages are typical of a boot with Cham pre-v2248.

1) create your USB Lion installer with myHack

2) re-run myHack to add /Extra (i.e. your boot pack)

3) from your Mac or Hack, download and run Chameleon Wizard. In the "Install" tab, select any version from v2248, select your USB installer as destination and click "Install"

I take it you're using myHack 3.2 Beta8 and from either an existing Mac or Hack, right?

It actually looks like Cham v2254 is not installed: your AppleEFIRunTime/NVRam error messages are typical of a boot with Cham pre-v2248.

1) create your USB Lion installer with myHack

2) re-run myHack to add /Extra (i.e. your boot pack)

3) from your Mac or Hack, download and run Chameleon Wizard. In the "Install" tab, select any version from v2248, select your USB installer as destination and click "Install"

i did this and i got a kernal panic. Photo%20Aug%2005%2C%2012%2030%2003%20PM.

Do i need to download a different version of chameleon. what did i do wrong? I also forgot to mention in my original post that i have my bios setting set to the correct setting according to the post made by Herve.