LMP version: 0x6

LMP sub-version: 0x220E

Type of device (primary) : Computer

Type of device (full) : Mac Desktop

Class of composite device : 0x380104

Class of device (primary) : 0x01

Class of device (secondary) : 0x01

Class of service : 0x1C0

Bluetooth will work if you use my kext and you don't need to boot Windows for activating that. If you have any problems with my kext then send me your system log and ioreg after booting with my kext installed so i can help you.

Phew! Glad I found this post! I thought my Azurewave card was faulty when BT stopped working between OS X and Windows, but it seems it were driver issues then.

I reinstalled OS X and put your kext, worked at next boot.

I still have one issue. I am using a Magic Mouse, and when I put the system to sleep, it wakes up a few seconds later because of the Bluetooth device.

Here's the console entry:

The USB device BCM20702A0 (Port 7 of Hub at 0x14000000) may have caused a wake by issuing a remote wakeup (2)

Any way to solve this?

Also, I may add that the console entry says BCM20702A0, but in System Profiler it appears as 20702A3, don't know if that affects...

Thank you!!!!

I would like to add that I recently installed Windows ( for playing games ). I had previously the Wifi/BT card on the computer running only Mac. The bluetooth always worked, although sometimes gestures on the Magic Mouse wouldn't work and if I moved too much the mouse the cursor would end near the apple logo where you see system information.

Now that I've installed Windows, it sometimes doesn't appears on Mac's top bar. In Windows I have seen two errors with Device Manager:

"Profiling could not be started".

"Hardware Device Descriptor Failure"

If I do restarts between the two OS it tends to be more prone to happen, with a full shutdown it still has happenned but less.

Edit: Also, if I just keep shutting down / restarting, but entering the same OS, bluetooth will keep working. It's in the OS switch where the problem presents.

ASUS BCM4352 on X79 Deluxe here, kext seems to be working fine, as BT shows up in preferences. But I can't pair anything (I tried with my iphone and magic mouse), wheel keeps spinning. Trashing plist + reboot won't help. I'm confused as I see others with the same mobo have it working ok... Any clue? Thx a lot