Bluetooth Firmware Uploader

EMlyDinEsH

I am using AzureWave Broadcom BCM94352HMB with bcm4352.kext .

I have added the BTFirmwareUploader.kext and it is showing detection of the bluetooth card and saying its using the combo firmware (via the console messages).

I can turn bluetooth on and off, however i cannot find any devices when i search nor can any devices see my mac.

Can anyone lead me in the right direction to get this working.

Thanks,

Dave

update again: just re-installed mavericks, installed BTfirmwareuploader v2.5.2 final and tried the latest build too, both made firmware successfully updated to the latest now, paired with magic trackpad successfully, but the performance is bad, started to feel laggy with a distance of 50cm, magic mouse still no luck, any clue?

Hi,I'm using ASUS N550JV.And the WIFI+BT is : Atheros WB225 Combo (AR9485 Wifi(doesn't work) + AR3012 Bluetooth).My VID is 13D3,PID is 3402.Can you upload it ?Thanks!

And also I find that when I use the bluetooth to connect Magic Mouse,I sometime can't wake up from sleep.(Sometimes,Not always),The screen is black and I can only hold the Power button to restart.But no logs can be set to system log.So I don't know how to solve it.But when I use USB Mouse,This problem don't happen.Is the problem caused by Bluetooth?THANKS!

Hi,

first of all, big thanks you for great Job of Documentation and Implementing.

Now, i have build my first Hackintosh, i'm a newbie and have to learn a lot from all of this.

After installing, OSX 10.9.4 and Wi-Fi is running.
BT is running too, but cannot connect to anything!
System Preferences finds no BT-Devices.

What i wont is, that BT connect/pair my Magic-Mouse.

My IPad Mini-Retina BT see this Hackintosh,
my Android Note-1 GT-7000 (BT 3.0 ?) sees and paired with my MM, Gestures ok.
Win7, also with Dongle BRC-20702, can pair the MM

System is as follows:

Asus Z97I-PLUS (BIOS 2105 last Version) Motherboard
incl. his Broadcom Asus BCM4352 WBT PCIe Half-Mini,
3.5 GHz Intel Core i3-4150 CPU @ 3.50GHz
16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Intel HD 4400 Graphics

At last i installed bcm4352.kext, BTFirmwareUploader.kext, without any modifications.
For each Test, i deinstall prev. kexts, delete /L/P/com.apple.Bluetooth.plist, install with Kext Wizzard incl. repair permissions, rebuild cache, powered down completly with eliminating remaining Power from Board.

Also test this BCM20702 GMyle Dongle, same Result, BT is there, but no pairing possible.

With original Asus BCM4352 WBT PCIe Half-Mini, the blue Led on MB is on, showing, that BT is working.

Now, after testing nearly one Week with all described Methods in the Net i have seen, i don't know what happens. Do i need an BIOS Modification? What is the Problem with Pairing, MB? OSX 10.9.4? Don't know... icon_rolleyes.gif

Thanks for Help

Dokuments, Systempictures:

http://www.dropbox.com/sh/kebgf1gryvhg0ko/AAAgRa3HcTrKsbMwEDT2QVqCa?dl=0