Bluetooth Firmware Uploader

EMlyDinEsH

EMlyDinEsH,

Good evening!

Can you add such USB\VID_0CF3&PID_3005&REV_0001 for Atheros AR3011 
(Laptop Toshiba Satellite C660-1DR (PSC1JE-00H00EPL)?

And is possible not to patch the original kext, but inject IDs with your kext?
Thank you very much from Belarus.

Which operating system you are using ? Can you PM me with your details as i had some issues with your device id before so need to check ?

Hi Everyone,

I have the AzureWave Broadcom BCM94352HMB/BCM94352 802.11/ac/867Mbps WLAN + BT4.0 Half Mini PCI-E Card and I've installed BTFirmwareUploader_v2.8.5_Final.zip.  Questions:

1) I'm not sure if I'm supposed to edit Info.plist in this kext or not.  I'm not clear about what to do here?

2) I just installed the kext as is, and Bluetooth shows up, but when I pair it with my iPhone 6, it pairs then immediately drops the connection.  Is there something else I need to do?

I'm running Yosemite 10.10.4 on a E6540.

Thanks!

Bob

Hi Everyone,

I have the AzureWave Broadcom BCM94352HMB/BCM94352 802.11/ac/867Mbps WLAN + BT4.0 Half Mini PCI-E Card and I've installed BTFirmwareUploader_v2.8.5_Final.zip.  Questions:

1) I'm not sure if I'm supposed to edit Info.plist in this kext or not.  I'm not clear about what to do here?

2) I just installed the kext as is, and Bluetooth shows up, but when I pair it with my iPhone 6, it pairs then immediately drops the connection.  Is there something else I need to do?

I'm running Yosemite 10.10.4 on a E6540.

Thanks!

Bob

Well read this post: here for your connection drops.

Thanks for all your help!!! I finally got it working by custom creating a DSDT and SSDT using Maciasl

My motherboard is an asus rampage iv black edition so I used the following tutorial for creating a custom DDST and SSDT. After rebooting I could then see information under the Bluetooth section of system report. I have not tried to connect any devices yet buy am hoping to be able to get airdrop to work with my iPhone 6 plus.

http://www.tonycrapx86.com/dsdt/114418-asus-rampage-iv-extreme-guide-create-your-dsdt-5-min-using-maciasl.html