Bluetooth Firmware Uploader

EMlyDinEsH

hello

i have this laptop samsung series 3 model 300e4a-s0esa

i recently replaced my wifi n-130 card with bcm94352hmb azurewave AW-CEH123H

wifi works fine on all os ( win 7 , 8.1 , osx 10.11.6 and 10.12 )

bluetooth not detected on all os , i tried solution in post 305 taping pin 51 and/or pin 20 (tried all possible combinations) and it did not work

i even unlocked my bios and still os cannot detect bluetooth

is there any other solution for my problem ?

no.

my old laptop same issue like you.

my old laptop use 6 series chipset. wifi is good, but bt is not detect on windows and osx. also in bios too.

i think 6 series chipset cant detect bt on 4.0 + wifi combo chip.

i just checked , all the conncetions to the mpcie port working properly on the old chip (wireless n-130 + bt3.0HS)

the seller send me replacement part and same issue , wifi on and the bt not detected on all OS (azurewave aw-ce123h)

no option in bios to enable bluetooth or wifi in general , heck i did hack my bios and unlocked its hidden menu and still nothing related to bluetooth and wifi

only thing i found and tried was a switch for usb over pcie enabler for legacy hardware , still no sign of bluetooth though

@Sherlocks

what did you do to have bt+wifi on OSX ? i mean what card did you choose to work with ? 

i realy want to leave windows , its getting rediculus with windows 10 updates and others

i found OSX is my sweet spot

i just checked , all the conncetions to the mpcie port working properly on the old chip (wireless n-130 + bt3.0HS)

the seller send me replacement part and same issue , wifi on and the bt not detected on all OS (azurewave aw-ce123h)

no option in bios to enable bluetooth or wifi in general , heck i did hack my bios and unlocked its hidden menu and still nothing related to bluetooth and wifi

only thing i found and tried was a switch for usb over pcie enabler for legacy hardware , still no sign of bluetooth though

@Sherlocks

what did you do to have bt+wifi on OSX ? i mean what card did you choose to work with ? 

i realy want to leave windows , its getting rediculus with windows 10 updates and others

i found OSX is my sweet spot

sorry late reply

my old laptop use AR3011+9285 card.

my old laptop can't recognize only BT AW-CE123H. wifi is good. 

i tried to mod whitelist patch(wifi, bt) and type pin. but still no luck. so i return ar3011+9285 combo chip.

i think you have to give up aw-ce123h combo in you laptop.

Hiii, i have an issue that when i installed this kext after reboot my bluetooth is discoverable and can connect to my device, after i shutdown or reboot my bluetooth is undiscoverable so i must re-install every time i want to send file using my bluetooth, i used version 3.0.5 if i used other version my bluetooth cant working. Can someone help me? Thx in advance...