Bluetooth Firmware Uploader

EMlyDinEsH

On 6/8/2018 at 5:11 PM, EMlyDinEsH said:

Just an update to share as I promised few days ago. I am still working on it, and might need an extra week or 2 to share some news as i have issues with my development environment.

Thanks 

Thanks again for your major breakthrough Contributions in Hackinstosh Community.Hats off for your sheer interest in Hackintosh even with personal life Difficulties.Keep it up Sir ! 

On 6/12/2018 at 6:52 PM, spenter125 said:

hi, can you help me to make my bluetooth work.
My card is AR946x + AR3012, PID: 3487, VID: 13D3 ( high seirra )

Dear ,you can try doing hot boot to OS X only to support Bluetooth efficiently or via virtual bus to inject bluetooth firmware from Any Linux subsystem in Mac.(Oracle ,VMware etc.) for now until kext for HS is released ....

I have intel bt / wi-fi adapter (Intel dual band wireless - ac 8265). BT works in mac os after i started and then closed windows.  I did not understand what i need to do with kext. where do I write these parameters and what name should I choose?

Product ID:    0x0a2b

Vendor ID:    0x8087  (Intel Corporation)

My bt works in mac os, after windows session. it means that mac os unloads the firmware when mac os turns off. I think it can be solved

• Administrators

It's more that Windows activates/initialises the card whereas macOS does not. Ideally, try and identify the BT chip on that card. Then you'll know what patch may apply.

What you can do when BT is active under macOS is check in SysProfiler (System Information)->Extensions which kexts loaded. You should see some IOBluetoothxxxx kexts and you may see the Broadcom BT transport controller too.

• Administrators

I said "loaded kexts" and then "Transport controller" didn't I ?

Afaik, there will be no dedicated kets for an Intel BT module. This thread applies to module fitted with Broadcom and/or Atheros modules...

On 9/30/2017 at 5:20 PM, laetitia2722 said:

For High Sierra 10.13
The V3.1.5 legacy Kext works great  (not the one  for 10.11 & >)

BTFirmwareUploader_3.1.5_Legacy.zip works on 10.13 for me 

Can I work normally under 10.13.6? I tried this kext under 10.13.6 and Bluetooth doesn't seem to work. My network card is dw1707 (Bluetooth is AR3012). Thank you! I need to enter windwos to activate Bluetooth, then enter osx, then Bluetooth can work normally under osx10.13.6. If I go directly to osx, Bluetooth won't work.

My PC is Dell Inspiron 3268 install Mojave with DW1707 card:

• Wireless Atheros AR9565, PCI id is 168c:0036
  • Bluetooth 4.0 Qualcomm QCA9565,  PCI id is 0cf3:e005

Wifi is working with patched AirPortAtheros40.kext kext for 10.13.x  in /L/E but bluetooth not. I've also tried using BTFirmwareUploader.kext but it doesn't load.

Please help.

bluetooth-not-working.png