Bluetooth Firmware Uploader

EMlyDinEsH

I see you mention there is support for the BCM20702A0 (0x180a) in the OP, but say it is in version 2.8 of this kext.

Do you have a link to v 2.8? Thanks!

Edit: 2.7 allows my BT to be seen, so perhaps that was just a typo in your OP? Thanks!

Edit #2: Also, this is contributing to an AptioFix memmap issue on my Clover install:

1. Is it possible for me to pare the size of the BTFirmwareUploader down significantly by only including support for my particular chipset?

2. Should I just load the kext after startup? (it appears to work if I kextload it)

I've uploaded new version so try that and see. Install kext to SLE using kext utility. If you have problem then follow my bug reporting steps in first post.

Hi. The problem I have is the kext works intermittently. 

I have an Asus Z97i-Plus motherboard which comes with the BCM94352HMB. The first few times the kext works and I can pair the BT with my Logistics mouse and a PS3 dual shock controller. Then comes a few times the system comes up and I can see the messages that the kext is uploading a firmware, etc,  but no BT module is found strangely from the menu bar. I also run into the case the boot hangs at the BIOS. Finally I have to turn off the Bluetooth from the BIOS to get around the hang.

I leave the bluetooth manager off in the BIOS and buy an Asus BT-400 USB module. Same problem (works sometimes and sometimes doesn't) but there is no hang at the BIOS anymore. Finally I figure out if un-plug the USB module and plug it back in right away, the BT then starts to work.

Any clue what I did wrong ? I am using clover but I am not injecting the kext but simply install it in the S/L/E.

Thanks.

Can you try new version i've released and see? Send me files i asked by following bug reporting step in first post.

What are your bluetooth device ids? How did you install my kext? Also send me your system log so i can check.

First, thanks for asking ... but I do not know what is the vendor ID and product ID bluetooth my Azuware - CE123H  :oops:  , but I know that the wi - fi which is 14E4,43B1.

I installed your kext with kext Wizard and also with kext utility ...

I attach the file system . Thanks again and sorry English !!!

Sistema.ioreg.zip

• Moderators

@aldo86,

You can't drag and drop the file, you need to select More Reply Options and then there will be an option for you to attach the file and it must be compressed unless it's a text file.

To get the Bluetooth Ven/Prod ID, if it doesn't show up in Bluetooth, then look under USB in System Information

@aldo86,

You can't drag and drop the file, you need to select More Reply Options and then there will be an option for you to attach the file and it must be compressed unless it's a text file.

Thanks for the clarification ... but now I was able to place the file and await news ... thanks a lot !!!

First, thanks for asking ... but I do not know what is the vendor ID and product ID bluetooth my Azuware - CE123H  :oops:  , but I know that the wi - fi which is 14E4,43B1.

I installed your kext with kext Wizard and also with kext utility ...

I attach the file system . Thanks again and sorry English !!!

I did not find any Bluetooth hardware detected in your ioreg. Does your bluetooth works in Windows?

I've uploaded new version so try that and see. Install kext to SLE using kext utility. If you have problem then follow my bug reporting steps in first post.

Can you try new version i've released and see? Send me files i asked by following bug reporting step in first post.

Hi. I tried to PM but probably your mailbox is full or something. I will reply it here. I move up to 2.8 and the result is still the same to me. It is a still a hit and miss. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. If I unplug the BT-400 and plug it back in and it will work. I saved the information that OP requested in https://www.dropbox.com/sh/r3n0hvpb7mkgb1a/AABBhmc7gwj4ZQ-VcjeGfk3-a?dl=0

One folder is the information before I unplug the USB and it is not detected. One folder is the after I unplug and plug the BT-400 back in.

Thanks for your help and let me know if you need anything else.

jkl555

Hello! Can you guys help me to bring my bluetooth to work?

I have an Asus N550JV with OS X Yosemite 10.10 (Installed with clover). It has an Atheros Combo Card inside (AR3012 Bluetooth, Wifi doesn't work)

Hardware ID's:

VID: 13d3 PID: 3402

Would be nice guys!