no mouse connected

ganxi

Hi friends!

Finally i resolved my problems with other version of Myhack (using Myhack 3.1.2), the problem of the boot i resolved with the file boot1h and ubuntu. Now i have this problem. The system say "No hay ningún ratón conectado al ordenador, conecta uno." The translate are: no mouse connected to pc, connect one +-...

This is the screen:

post-14288-0-13713300-1378823594_thumb.j

I need help please.

PD: I install the installer with Myhack 3.1.2 and the bootpack of my D830 for osx lion.

Thank you

post-14288-0-13713300-1378823594_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

Hi friends!

Finally i resolved my problems with other version of Myhack (using Myhack 3.1.2), the problem of the boot i resolved with the file boot1h and ubuntu. Now i have this problem. The system say "No hay ningún ratón conectado al ordenador, conecta uno." The translate are: no mouse connected to pc, connect one +-...

This is the screen:

post-14288-0-13713300-1378823594_thumb.j

I need help please.

PD: I install the installer with Myhack 3.1.2 and the bootpack of my D830 for osx lion.

Thank you

Try attaching an external USB Keyboard to complete your installation. After that your onboard keyboard should work.

• Administrators

There are 3 alternatives you can try that should allow you to go through 1st boot completion and then run EDP to do your EDP System Build

1) disable Bluetooth in your BIOS

2) place left side wireless switch to off (you'll then need Ethernet connection to connect to the Net and download EDP)

3) press on ESC or SPACE or ENTER keys of the keyboard several times or click on the mouse several times until the message disappears (sometimes this does not work though...)

What happens here with Lion (and it can happen with other versions too) is that, having not identified the keyboard of the laptop, the OS goes looking for a bluetooth keyboard. It's not much, but very annoying.

Hi friends!

I try connecting an external keyboard and it works!! Yeaah thank you boys!! Sincerily thanks a lot hervé and jake lo.

Now the wifi don't work, but first i try to connect with Rj-45 and then install edp.

Other time thanks!

• Like 1